If you have to change your engine in your RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I'm running a 21VZM spinning a X640 on 45% nitro....and has a cooper pipe

sponsons have been modded...

and fun can be knowledge. question is, i have lots of fun, why aren't i smarter :p ????
Sung to the tune of "Where have all the flowers gone":

Where have all the brain cells gone?

Too many chemicals.

Long time ago

Killed them off one by one

Where did I put my stash?

you'll have to sing that for me at hagerstown, chuck.

and fun can be knowledge. question is, i have lots of fun, why aren't i smarter :p ????
Sung to the tune of "Where have all the flowers gone":

Too many chemicals.

Long time ago

Killed them off one by one

you'll have to sing that for me at hagerstown, chuck.
You really don't want to subject yourself to such torture!

o.s. made the aquacraft 18.it just dont have the o.s. name on it.why cant the o.s.18cvrm be legal?dont want to make anyone mad or start a bashing contest.shouldnt the boats rear wings be on them the way they came out of the box to race?
The aquacraft 18 and the OS CVRM are very different. The port layouts are different, and I know the aquacraft engine uses a steel sleeve. I'm not sure about the cvrm, but I would guess that it is a true ABC. In the begining the aquacraft engine was the OS without the name but it my understanding that they changed it to some other manuf to cut costs. That's why when you read the Miss Vegas box it says "ABC engine" but it's not ABC. Now, the only real similarity is that the cases look the same.
the sleeve is brass on the aq.18. the scratching the outer surface will reveal the brass color, also it is not attracted to magnets. just an observation

Latest posts

Back