I Wanna a new hull/Got one, KEWL!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet paint job!

no tunnels 'round here, though with izit joining the fun soon [knock on wood] with his tunnels, maybe we'll get a class going. if my Rebel Racing OB hydro breaks, fo' sho' that modded up Kickbutt .21 ain't sitting on a shelf for long or going on ebay!

notices charlie said 7oz in the Bandit, i get all kinds of shocked responses when i say i only have 7oz in my .21 at the races, is 7oz pretty much normal for tunnels?

it does seem like not enough when the .21 monos are running with 18oz of fuel stuffed in them.

Joe

Hey Gene,

Sent you an email this morning.. Let me know if all sounds good.

I think the tank is 7.2oz.. One of grim's tanks.. Just need to be careful with your fuel at that amount.

Charley

Slideblue,

Here is the weight on the Bandit I used for the CG's. And actually I do only have an 8 oz. tank in mine not a ten. The removable radio box is a blessing for easy clean up and repairs.

Excellent!!!!

My last two hull's I have rigged with removable radio boxes, yer right very handy that way, I change stuff around too much to have them fixed mount,

Gene ;D

Back