Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick talk him into driving my backup scale !!!!!
hey mike, you dont have to twist my arm BROTHER, i would be happy to take control of your scale.by the way is my starter charged up along with my glow battery? have you used all that old Evansvile gas? lol!!!!

Mark

Last time I drove a scale it was full song into an immovable object.

I'm going to dust off my gas whiplash, the rigger killer. Patch up some holes and send the bumblebee into battle again. From what I saw last weekend, the backlash riggers are too light on the water to be a real threat.

I plan on attending won't know until mid of the week. I will be bringing my whiplash scale sport40 and b tunnel

Time to Blow out & wash those IMPBA Internats boats & count your glow plugs. We will be racing in huntsville in just a couple of weeks. Jose, Bring the GENE TAYLOR AWARD.. There is Going to be a DONNIE BROOK of a BATTLE on the WATER!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The lake is open Sat for testing. Rebuilt 45 further twin testing and new carb for mono. Looking forward to race later this month.Hope to see a good turn out from Evansville and Atlanta. Also would like to race Chris Fabro again in f-hydro. It is going to be great competition.

For those who could not go to the Internats come to Huntsville for a great race and weekend of great competition. Nitro twins single, f-hydro, and lots of nitro and gas racing will be present. The site is one of the best if not the best in the country. Great and unusal trophies. Get your entries in.

My 4 boat entry will be mailed tomorrow.

Twin hydro

Open hydro

Open mono

Sport gas hydro

Entry mailed can we get a boat count? sent entries for 8 boats
My entry went with the mail today,,, scale, sport-40 and T-Boat.

Got a call from my friend & rent-a-driver, Doug Smock, that he has found a way to get a way for the race also!!! SOOOOO,,, I guess I'm ready for another AZZ Whoopin by one of my own boats,,,, AGAIN

Doug does a great job with my scale boats

Back