Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok folks get your date books out and mark off 22-24 June 2012 for the Huntsville, AL race! Huntsville is the speed breeding ground and always hosts a good event. We are looking forward to hosting another race and as always the lake is ready to handle the boats and folks!

Would you like to know more?

http://home.hiwaay.n...SV%20Invite.pdf

Paul
If I survive the Winter Nats and Atlanta, and a couple other races I will be there

Walt Barney

Lake is FULL after last nights rain. Walt you'd better have some boats left in one piece for our race.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be another great race. The trophies I think are outstanding and one of the best in the country. The lake and facility also is one of the best. It has been the site of several Internats and an incredible number of records have been set in Huntsville. Get your entries in and have a great time. Doc

I am going to be at Browns Ferry first week in May. I will bring trophy back.

What I mean is for you to bring "my" trophy back to the race for me to win and take home for this year. So are you ready to defend it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats Right BRING MY TROPHY BACK to the Huntsville Lake... So Mark can see it....... :blink: Right before it leaves again!!! B) B)

Mark I Bought a Very Nice Trophy for the Huntsville F MONO Race. If we are having a F NITRO Mono ?? I would like to bring it for a Very Nice Award in 2012.... its about the Same size as the GENE TAYLOR Twin Award...... I think It has TOP GUN F MONO on it?? jw

What I mean is for you to bring "my" trophy back to the race for me to win and take home for this year. So are you ready to defend it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
boaters
I am ready to defend it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)
This trophy represents 2 great district five nitro model boaters. Gene Taylor and John Hall. I am pretty proud to have my name in the list of winners of the trophy. But to all of you that think you are going to claim it, all I can say is come on over and "GET SOME".

boaters
I am ready to defend it.
This trophy represents 2 great district five nitro model boaters. Gene Taylor and John Hall. I am pretty proud to have my name in the list of winners of the trophy. But to all of you that think you are going to claim it, all I can say is come on over and "GET SOME".
We will "GET US SOME" And I am glad you got it last year. B)

boaters
I am ready to defend it.
We will "GET US SOME" And I am glad you got it last year. B)
I will see you in Atlanta.

We plan to be at the Huntsville Race in June..... I like the Single F Hydro vs TWIN Challange Race.......... Beep Beep!!! B) B)

Back