Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Mark's twin was so fast it peeled like a banana! He had some battle damage already and twin's and hull cracks coupled with 80+ MPH speeds do not mix very well. Never saw a boat come apart in mid stride before. Looked like a yard sale! Well at least all the big $ items came out no worse for wear. Mark vows to have the new and improved SST twin singing loud and proud at the June race!

Doc's twin was moving as was Joe's. Go figure we had 4 sets of twins at the lake! And that was just practice!!!

Paul
Marks twin goes boooooommm. ;-)
Julian, why do I get the impression you have an axe to grind with anyone who does not drive a RR. I personally would like to know what Mark has forgot about model boating, and for your information I ran Ralph's boats while you were still in High School. You got some balls to smile when a fellow boater has his boat destroyed in an accident, and your an Administrator on this site. Grow up.

Ray I don't have nothing against anyone running any boat it's there money I personally I really don't care. Matk and i have alot of fun and i learn from him everytime i see him. For your information i helped mark fix that same boat he ran when it got damaged in evansville so he can run the last heat. Me making fun of mark really dude you need to take a chill pill and relax. I have nothing but good things to sy about mark. You want to put me on blast interesting read the post before mine and give that a thought. So your saying my comment is that bad. I'll do this just for you I'll edit my own comment how that sounds ok.

You have a wounderful day ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray I don't have nothing against anyone running any boat it's there money I personally I really don't care. Matk and i have alot of fun and i learn from him everytime i see him. For your information i helped mark fix that same boat he ran when it got damaged in evansville so he can run the last heat. Me making fun of mark really dude you need to take a chill pill and relax. I have nothing but good things to sy about mark. You want to put me on blast interesting read the post before mine and give that a thought. So your saying my comment is that bad. I'll do this just for you I'll edit my own comment how that sounds ok.

I'm having a great day, getting my stuff ready for the Internats next weekend. We'll miss your guys not running twins for a US-1 trophy. :)

I'm having a great day, getting my stuff ready for the Internats next weekend. We'll miss your guys not running twins for a US-1 trophy. :)
Yup. As far as me I'm done model boating for a long time. But I'll be back eventually

Yup. As far as me I'm done model boating for a long time. But I'll be back eventually
You stay safe if your going back overseas and I truly mean that. ==={} B)

You stay safe if your going back overseas and I truly mean that. ==={} B)
YuP got a job as a civilian overseas I leave Saturday.

All things considered...Marks Damage is not that bad for 80mph. I Still have the square of ply that came from a "MilesMaster" full size tunnel that "Shattered" on impact from a blow off....!! The motor was found with the transon plate still attached.

Mine is mailed in, B, D, E, F Hydro's and if we get enough interest I can bring out the FE Hydro (P) or even the S Hydro. The water is great and park is ready to host a GREAT race.

The flier is here: http://home.hiwaay.n...ace/Results.pdf

Paul
Tell them Paul the Twins were Flying. Literally as for Marks Twin.......
KAAABOOOMMM LOL

KAAABOOOMMMMMM is right.

View attachment 37233 View attachment 37234

View attachment 37235
Ouch!!! what happen ? Any damage pair engines? :eek: Rebuild new tub ?

Mine is mailed in, B, D, E, F Hydro's and if we get enough interest I can bring out the FE Hydro (P) or even the S Hydro. The water is great and park is ready to host a GREAT race.

Paul
KAAABOOOMMM LOL

KAAABOOOMMMMMM is right.

View attachment 37235
I did not see it happen but I saw the aftermath. For sure Mark will be ready for the best summer race. Huntsville is the perfect place to race boats. Evansville is coming, Knoxville is coming, Huntsville will be there. Where's Atlanta. Where's the big twin riggers from Florida. Come on up to Huntsville. When we come to Huntsville we come to race just about 24 hrs a day. Try and win the big trophy. If you can win it we can say you are'BAD in our book.

Paul
KAAABOOOMMM LOL

KAAABOOOMMMMMM is right.

View attachment 37235
Ouch!!! what happen ? Any damage pair engines? :eek: Rebuild new tub ?
When I blew it off in Evansville it broke the top of the tub on the right side rear tube hole and left side front tube hole. The patch that I put on it in Evansville did not hold. The boat folded under at speed went under water and then folded back blasting out of the water about 10ft into the air throwing parts for a 50ft circle. It was something to see. All I could do was laugh. New tub already in the jig. All I will have to do is transfer the parts to the new tub.

Paul
KAAABOOOMMM LOL

KAAABOOOMMMMMM is right.

View attachment 37235
I did not see it happen but I saw the aftermath. For sure Mark will be ready for the best summer race. Huntsville is the perfect place to race boats. Evansville is coming, Knoxville is coming, Huntsville will be there. Where's Atlanta. Where's the big twin riggers from Florida. Come on up to Huntsville. When we come to Huntsville we come to race just about 24 hrs a day. Try and win the big trophy. If you can win it we can say you are'BAD in our book.
Will have one from Atlanta,, but I don't run a tween

Mark,

That's impressive!

Hope you get a new ride ready for the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, how many of you northern BOYS are coming down

To Huntsville Alabama to run with the district '5' boys ?

We've all herd about you but,having a little doubt about

How good and fast you really are.maybe you've never been here

Before but,if you haven't ,you don't realize it is probably one

Of the BEST race sites bar none in U.S. Come on down Brian blazer,and

All gas & nitro boys.show me what's new and ready to race.we welcome all

As Brothers.bring those thunder boats there always something to see race.

6 Of them on the water pushing speeds in the mid 60's is an awesome site.

Bring them on down.

Mark

Doc in preparation for the race when is the next practice day. I will be there.

Back