Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mr. Bellinger.

I've had a blast the last two years racing 60 Scale with you guys. Whoo Hoo!!

Looking forward meeting some new people and hangin out with the Huntsville gang.

See y'all at the pond on Friday.

Doug

Thanks Mr. Bellinger.

I've had a blast the last two years racing 60 Scale with you guys. Whoo Hoo!!

Looking forward meeting some new people and hangin out with the Huntsville gang.

See y'all at the pond on Friday.

Doug
Doug you will have to Commit at # 6

Still waiting to see that word in the Trial Rule Joe. :lol:

Besides, I typically don't have a problem exiting a turn in the same lane I entered. That's only a problem for you fast guys. :p ;)

See ya at the pond,

D.

Besides, I typically don't have a problem exiting a turn in the same lane I entered. That's only a problem for you fast guys. :p ;)

See ya at the pond,

D.
I can tell you 10 sec before the start milling.... I need to be leaving #3. The Rule in General Suxs & does cause a lot of arguing that takes away from the racing event............Monos, Hydros, Single Engine & Twin Engine boats all run different speeds in mill time....... Even to Commit @ 10 seconds puts those same boats all over the place on the water.......

Last edited by a moderator:

See ya at the pond,

D.
I can tell you 10 sec before the start milling.... I need to be leaving #3. The Rule in General Suxs & does cause a lot of arguing that takes away from the racing event............Monos, Hydros, Single Engine & Twin Engine boats all run different speeds in mill time....... Even to Commit @ 10 seconds puts those same boats all over the place on the water.......
You can run anywhere you want. We have lots of water. So long as you go the right way don't cut anyone off or run over anyone. If you can find a hole and be clean to drive for it. "Go for it"

David ,mark , doc ,somebody ,please enter me in

Sport 40 also. Chan.65 alt. 70 .

Thanks Mark Ward.

The Knoxville Gang will be doing final tunings this weekend. Harvey, Mark, Terry, Bob, Barry, Alex, and Hose-a will be ready to rock and roll. See you all Friday.

Can someone please check and see if I entered? I found my entry form on my desk this morning and I was sure I sent it in but now I don’t know. If not and it’s not too late can you enter me in LSG CAT on 2.4 and in Classic Thunderboat on CH 66.

Thanks

Don Brown

Can someone please check and see if I entered? I found my entry form on my desk this morning and I was sure I sent it in but now I don’t know. If not and it’s not too late can you enter me in LSG CAT on 2.4 and in Classic Thunderboat on CH 66.

Thanks

Don Brown
Yes you are Don

Any idea on what classes will make it and what wont? Some of us could switch to fill em up

As of right now E and Single F hydros are questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea on what classes will make it and what wont? Some of us could switch to fill em up
We have 30 racers and about 90 boats. We could use a few more. I know the dead line is coming up but if you want to come just shoot David or me a e-mail and we will get you in. It is going to be a great race. I will try and post the list tomorrow.

We have 30 racers and about 90 boats. We could use a few more. I know the dead line is coming up but if you want to come just shoot David or me a e-mail and we will get you in. It is going to be a great race. I will try and post the list tomorrow.
Mark, That would be greatly appreciated,,,,

Whoa! My bad I just realized I forget to mention Rick Doane my friend. He should be coming. I know turtle battle scars from the Nats were hard for him.

Back