Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a room with 2 beds for $49/night, but I had to get it on line. When I called they told me $52.

I know thats only a total savings of $6 for the 2 nights but it might pay for 1 1/2 gal of gas.

DonB

We didn't bother with getting a special rate since we found out the rates were really not that special. I found if you are a member of AARP, AAA, or other special group that usually get's you the best rate. Even the travel magazine rates are not that good any longer. Plus the normal rates are still a lot less expensive than the hotels in other race cities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine & Cliffs entry sent...... will bring the BBQ grill

Last edited by a moderator:
Twin hydro

40 hydro

Open mono

Sport gas hydro

All on FASST radios. Entry form will be mailed tomorrow.

JOSE "Cuervo"

Entry Mailed this morning. DOC's FLEET will be there. Everyone needs to enter this race. District V is where there is major competition. District V dominated Atlanta and Evansville. SOOOOOOOOOO for great competition, excellent race site, inexpensive accomodations and in the central part of the country east of the Miss River, Huntsville can't be beat.

Entry Mailed this morning. DOC's FLEET will be there. Everyone needs to enter this race. District V is where there is major competition. District V dominated Atlanta and Evansville. SOOOOOOOOOO for great competition, excellent race site, inexpensive accomodations and in the central part of the country east of the Miss River, Huntsville can't be beat.
Entry on the way via snail mail.

Walt Barney

Yes Mark's twin was so fast it peeled like a banana! He had some battle damage already and twin's and hull cracks coupled with 80+ MPH speeds do not mix very well. Never saw a boat come apart in mid stride before. Looked like a yard sale! Well at least all the big $ items came out no worse for wear. Mark vows to have the new and improved SST twin singing loud and proud at the June race!

Doc's twin was moving as was Joe's. Go figure we had 4 sets of twins at the lake! And that was just practice!!!

Paul

Back