Huntsville, AL Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race date is set!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Huntsville race is going to be great. One of the best facilities in the country. The trophies are vary unique. Get your entries in early. The Atlanta Race was a great preparation for Huntsville. District V did great at Atlanta. Come to Huntsville for great competative racing. . Room rates are vary reasonable and it is great in Al in June . Doc

Will this race be up on the rc racing events web site to see who's going to attend?

Thanks,

Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully team Atlanta will be there. I think it is the same distance from Huntsville to Atlanta compared to Atlanta to Huntsville.

Team JAE will be there in force to take on all comers! 21, 45, 67, 101 the full monty! June weather is pretty nice most times and what a GREAT way to kick off summer!

Paul
Howcome you JAE Boaters are not entered in Evansville Indiana next Weekend!! :eek:

Team JAE has other plans for that weekend, doing a national enduro (dirt bike) down in Lou-'sana. But I will be looking for other races after May time frame... I do like Evansville just can not make it all.

Paul

Should be a Great race!!!!!!! The Huntsville club has the race site in perfect condition!

Can Someone attach the Huntsville June Race Entry. So we can begin to get this Race Organized

Here you go Joe and all of the other Boat racers that want some great action at a great site. Story drivers / Judges stand, Concrete launch and pit area. A/C bathrooms and an INDOOR /OUT DOOR pool for families to enjoy while Dad is racing. Some great new shopping areas like Bridgestreet (just google it). Hope to see you all real soon. Here is the link to the Huntsville Clubs web site. http://home.hiwaay.net/~wintrak/RC/2/index.html

2012 HSV Invite.pdf

Attachments

• 2012 HSV Invite.pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Huntsville is a Great race site. Been there for record trials I love the site. Top Gun Twin shootout taylor/hall memorial trophy that's the trophy to get. Plus single engine rigger vs twin rigger shootout also for the the guys that think they can outrun a twin hydro bring the pain.

Just reserved it best deal I could get was

57.00. Maybe some is prettier than others.

Back