How many Australians do we have in here?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Just curious about the numbers of Aussies on the forum, seems like every time I read a new post its about a new Aus. member whos into boating. Thats a GOOD thing ;D (not that im Astralian, but its good for boating in general)

Headcount please?

~ James

Hi TF

I'm in Canberra - the national capital

Aussies are probably the second best represented group on this board after you US guys.

We just love to have fun.

GT ;D

like ya picture thingy :eek: im another 1. were just poppin up from all directions

Davo

Hey Kris,

It's fine for you to keep posting

It's not the size of your post count that counts, but the quality comment within them. LOL :p

GT ;D

Got one back.

and we can add me to the list of australians playing havoc on this forum.

if you ever need a laugh just talk to an aussie as we always have good stories to tell.

like this time at snake camp ............

and this time when we went fishing.........

paul

destroyer racing.

just another silly post to keep us all laughing.

Tim

The one and only. 8)

Grub

If turning 30 makes your boat go faster...look out!

Wild Bill here too. I'm from the Model Boat Club of New South Wales (that's the state where Sydney is) and a lot of the guys here are from our club.

We have about 200 registered members in our Australian Model Power Boating Association, our national body for model boating.

Hi Grub. How's the scale going?

I'm here, still alive in Adelaide! :p

I am the only active SA racer on this board, but a few others from SA have chipped in on occasion.

Nitrocrazed racing: Adelaide: It's a barrel of fun.

Nitrocrazed racing: Adelaide: It's a barrel of fun.
Ian,

- do you bank at Snowtown? Roll out the barrel!

TimD racing: truly aweful sense of humour.

And Eat My Shorts Racing is here representing Victoria... hehehehe

EMS Racing Its not whether you win or lose, its how you brag!!!

Tim,

Nah, Snowtown is a little way out of Adelaide. I did actually drop in there once tho, couldn't even find a place to have lunch on a Sunday arvo! What a hole! Never goin' back.....

Nitrocrazed racing: SA has a 'kill for the dole' scheme.....

Bill

Scale is going great. I've run it in 12 heats for 12 wins and getting quicker every meeting. Been working on different set-ups and props and goes quite good now. But as always with Model Boating......it can go quicker and I'm sure of that.

Grub

Don't want to get my hands dirty.......where's my dad?

"12 heats for 12 wins"

****, your doing something right!

~ James

ovalexpress racing ~ Overwhelmed by Aussies!

Back