how are the 1/8th scales guys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Brooks93, I'm building the same thing but mine still is powered the old fashion way MAC 67 Where did you find the mirrors for your ride, I'm impressed with them and would like a set..

Don Ferrette said:
brooks93 said:
Dennis, Paul and Ken..
Your only hope is that I don't finish this hull and if I do you guys can battle all you want for 2nd and 3rd

:lol:

87919[/snapback]

WOW! You guys talk more smack than us nitro guys. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

88288[/snapback]

YEa I think ill go just to watch to action. When the green flag drops the B S stops.

;)

WOW! You guys talk more smack than us nitro guys. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

88288[/snapback]

You know what's funny though? Every one of those guys would stay up all night with you to help build a boat to race against them the next day. Then if you broke something they would lone you the part even if they had to take it out of something else.

My wing is going on a worm gear. Well in my head at least it is.

You know what's funny though? Every one of those guys would stay up all night with you to help build a boat to race against them the next day. Then if you broke something they would lone you the part even if they had to take it out of something else
Isn't that the truth.. I built one of Terry's boats with his motor and hardware over night in the hotel and then kicked his butt with it the next day..

but, I have given over 600 dollars in a equipment for my competitor to use in the same class I was racing also.

goes around comes around..

I love you guys.. :lol:

here is a better pic of the front adjustment

elam%20023.jpg

Kelly, looks fantastic... really nice work, nice solution for the wing adjustment too..

just wanted to add my compliments...

well got the motor mount figured out.. made new plates for the sides so now I can glass in 4 angle brackets to the boat and bolt it to the motor plates and since I have templates now I know a couple of others boats I will need to make these for..

elam%20024.jpg

elam%20026.jpg

here is the rear wing adjustment bolts to the threaded insert that will also have the cross braces bolted to it

I know its not scale but, its functional

elam%20022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy buckets!!!

That's some WICKED stuff!

If these things show up at the WI race this summer, I just might have to come in from the boonies and scope this stuff out.

Yowza.

=ZRV=

Back