how are the 1/8th scales guys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the motor mount for the 1/8th scale

Picture%20003.jpg

and in the boat.. ahhh look at the cute little motor.. LOL

Picture%20006.jpg

That motor mount is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (could be polished though LOL) wow what craftsmenship, excellent!! did you design it kelly? man adjustable angle, watercooled , looks like cnc , must be solinger LOL......

brooks93 said:
actually I got it from BK electronics.. 100 bucks
87285[/snapback]

I didn't know there were commercial pieces like that, really cool looking, !!!

Acctually I got it for $100 bucks and shipped it to Kelly. Lets keep it straight.

Have to mount it in the nose? Long Shaft...................

see you saturday!!!!!

Acctually I got it for $100 bucks and shipped it to Kelly. Lets keep it straight.
bit me.. a couple of us got together and used Howards credit card to get some stuff right from BK

Dang Kelly,That motor mount is DA BOMB !!Is that the upgraded output shaft plate I see in red ?Youll need it when you go up against the RED ROCKET Hehehehehehe.

Dang Kelly,That motor mount is DA BOMB !!Is that the upgraded output shaft plate I see in red ?Youll need it when you go up against the RED ROCKET Hehehehehehe.
Yes its the bigger plate from MHZ with the bigger bearing.. well worth the 28 bucks I paid for it..

red rocket? or do you mean red turn marker with budwiser on it.

FANCY mount How are those mounts fastened into the boat?
not sure yet.. its going to be bolted in but, I need to make some side plates to bolt throught that will also bolt through the mount and pinch it together.. Still working on how to mount it

Hah !! Yeh you guys will be passing me.As Im sitting in the infield waiting for you to finish your laps.So I can bring my 1st palce boat in. :D

edited by Dennis Whitt:
Hah !! Yeh you guys will be passing me.As Im sitting in the infield waiting for you to finish your laps.So I can get in the retrieval boat to bring my boat in. 
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
brooks93 said:
edited by Dennis Whitt:

Hah !! Yeh you guys will be passing me.As Im sitting in the infield waiting for you to finish your laps.So I can get in the retrieval boat to bring my boat in.

Hmm,You need to spend a little less time here and more time on that project.

Last I saw your junk was sitten on the carpet watching captain Kangaroo.What are you gonna do push it around the course ? :D

You guys crack me up! :D

I just hope the bottoms of your 70MPH(LOL) hulls are nice and bright. Hate for my Squire to have to autograph one while i'm tooling by to take the checker! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back