• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold '78 1/8th Scale Circus Circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Hi,

I have a 1978 1/8th scale Circus Circus up for sale. It's an RC Boat Company hull with partial carbon powered by a CMB 67HR. Boat comes complete with AccuTech hardware, BV needle, AccuTech header, 3 Hitter servos, Speedmaster switch, tank, etc... Everything in pics minus receiver. There are a couple on nicks on the cowl, see pics....nothing major on the exterior. The engine bay area from the front to rear of hull could use a repaint. This is covered by the cowl and boat shows nice with cowl on. I planned on repainting the entire hull but never got around to it, so a brand new set of decals will be included too!

$1050 plus shipping. Paypal F&F or cover fees

IMG_3775.jpegIMG_3774.jpegIMG_3777.jpegIMG_3773.jpegIMG_3769.jpegIMG_3766.jpegIMG_3764.jpegIMG_3770.jpegIMG_3768.jpegIMG_3771.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey! You been reading what I've been sending Chris?!?
Get back to work! You already got one scale boat!
Snapping up a flow meter... I have to pay full price for a new one...
Mumble mumble mumble...

Ken... So what!

Can I see some pics of the bottom of the hull? If the bottom of the hull it looks anything like the top of the boat I'll take it, meaning; similar condition to what appears on the deck etc. Shipping would be to 64151. Thanks for your time.

I’ll get the pics of the bottom for you late tonight or early tomorrow, I’m at work now

Bottom is good, only holes are those for the engine mount and strut that Steve G put in and 2 for the radio box. They are all recessed and I cover them with 3M radio box tape.

No stories on the CMB, I’ve replaced the bearings last season with bearings that Mike sells.

Hi,

I have a 1978 1/8th scale Circus Circus up for sale. It's an RC Boat Company hull with partial carbon powered by a CMB 67HR. Boat comes complete with AccuTech hardware, BV needle, AccuTech header, 3 Hitter servos, Speedmaster switch, tank, etc... Everything in pics minus receiver. There are a couple on nicks on the cowl, see pics....nothing major on the exterior. The engine bay area from the front to rear of hull could use a repaint. This is covered by the cowl and boat shows nice with cowl on. I planned on repainting the entire hull but never got around to it, so a brand new set of decals will be included too!

$1050 plus shipping. Paypal F&F or cover fees

View attachment 321235View attachment 321236View attachment 321237View attachment 321238View attachment 321239View attachment 321241View attachment 321240View attachment 321242View attachment 321243View attachment 321244
Wow....RC Boat Co makes fine hulls.

Back