Hey T-Bone!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

Got the 215 from Mark (beautiful I might add, thanks again Mark), and simmilar results to the V937/3. First three laps were a dream then the cupler slipped off and I brought it in and zip tied it. Then back out and after one lap R's drop and almost dies sounds like it is laboring. Maybe the strut is too low, raise it up (from 3/16 below rear sponsons) and send it back out. Same thing. Now, each time when I pulled it back in (on the string) there was grass on the rudder and some ON the prop. I THINK that it was picked up AFTER the run while on the string. Also just checkd the plug and the first coil only is brown and wet. That is not lean is it?? If so I think I answered my own question.

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for Tom Morehouse

Think it could be the pipe is too short?? And that is why it ran great before the cupler slipped off? I have to check but I think it is about 6.5 to 6.75.

Adam

Adam, pull the pipe out 1/2 inch, richen it slightly and try it, Try to get it to run consistently with the longer pipe, try some different props and then start to shorten the pipe. I am assuming you are talking about your .12 hydro. What nitro % are you running?

I think we are going to run this saturday afternoon for a couple of hours, I'll let you know if we do. I'll help you get it running well.

Watercadet said:
Mark- can you come too? Got your $30 ;) Adam
Well, if I didn't plan already to head up to see the new Cincy club's pond, I'd be right there :p :D :lol:

Mark

Oh, wrong Mark... <_<

Watercadet said:
Got the 215 from Mark (beautiful I might add, thanks again Mark), and simmilar results to the V937/3. First three laps were a dream then the cupler slipped off and I brought it in and zip tied it. Then back out and after one lap R's drop and almost dies sounds like it is laboring. Maybe the strut is too low, raise it up (from 3/16 below rear sponsons) and send it back out. Same thing. Now, each time when I pulled it back in (on the string) there was grass on the rudder and some ON the prop. I THINK that it was picked up AFTER the run while on the string. Also just checkd the plug and the first coil only is brown and wet. That is not lean is it?? If so I think I answered my own question.Adam
i think i had my .12 at 7 1/4" with the mac's pipe

what engine and pipe are you running? i dont think this is a setup prob...... you just have to get that engine running right.

Back