Novarossi of America...new order is here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends , I just received my lates order. I have all of the usual stuff, PLUS some extra good news! First I have been able to lower the prices on some of the motors (just a bit, but it is still better than going UP right!) and GREAT news on the .21 carbs...they now come with the complete carb mod done AND come with the 3rd channel remote needle! That saves most of your $25 that you normally pay me to do the carb mod and saves another $20 or so for the remote needle! GREAT job Nova for doing this for us!

I got a few exciting new things this order:

- Test pipes for the .46 wrap around motors...now we will be able to get the pipe short enough! I should have the production pipes in the next order (assuning thes test work out like expected)

- .46 OB motors...I was only able to get 3 this time, but will get more next time.

- KEEP ON .21 motors. I got 3 of them a while back to play with. I'm not sure how the other guys' are running, but the one Martin has is AWESOME (it's his favorite heat race/two lap motor now I think!). I only have two of them, so if you want to try the new HOT ROD on the block, let me know.

- new .46 reduced volume head buttons, both std plug and turbo...these are woking great in the new motors!

- new HOT ROD .12 motors...kinda expensive so won't be for everyone, but if you want to spend the extra to go extra fast you will want one! I have already sold out on this order, but will get more next time.

NEW LOWER PRICES on (these are not sales prices, they are my new regular prices)

- .46 DD was $450, now $440

- .21 KEEP OB was $450, now $440

- .21 KEEO IB was $420 now $400

- 35Plus .21 with 14mm crank was $395 now $365

- .46 P/S/R was $150, now $125 (these are the new ones)

Other normall stuff I got in:

- .12 motors $165

- .21 5 port motors $215

- aprons $30

- all the normal spare parts

- more of the new .21 muffled pipes $65

It always takes a few days for me to catch up with everything after a big order shows up. so if you need something, please be a little patient with me!

Thanks guys!!!!

Glenn

Glenn,

Even though I don't run Nova motors, I do appreciate what you've done since taking on the distribution.

"Keep On" with the good job buddy!!!

Glenn what is the scoop on the hot rod 12, does she have a name:) How much are we talking? I take it may need some mods before they are ready for the boats? Please let me know when your next order goes as I'm at that step with my hull just not the wallet and would like to get one before the ice melts!!!

Thanks for your time!!!

Glenn what is the scoop on the hot rod 12, does she have a name:) How much are we talking? I take it may need some mods before they are ready for the boats? Please let me know when your next order goes as I'm at that step with my hull just not the wallet and would like to get one before the ice melts!!!

Thanks for your time!!!
Hey Kevin. the motor is the .12Plus3SCT. Price is $250 (that does not include the flywheel, but I will include the flywheel and do all the mods to the SG crank for $20). It comes with the correct carb and the stock timing numbers are pretty good. I will mod the aircooled head for free. I am working with different folks to make the flex collets readly avaible for the different size cable and wire drive.

GQ

Thanks Glenn I will keep a eye out for your next order! My. 12 is coming along but looks like she is going toto come in a little over 2tlbs...

Friends , I just received my lates order. I have all of the usual stuff, PLUS some extra good news! First I have been able to lower the prices on some of the motors (just a bit, but it is still better than going UP right!) and GREAT news on the .21 carbs...they now come with the complete carb mod done AND come with the 3rd channel remote needle! That saves most of your $25 that you normally pay me to do the carb mod and saves another $20 or so for the remote needle! GREAT job Nova for doing this for us!

I got a few exciting new things this order:

- Test pipes for the .46 wrap around motors...now we will be able to get the pipe short enough! I should have the production pipes in the next order (assuning thes test work out like expected)

- .46 OB motors...I was only able to get 3 this time, but will get more next time.

- KEEP ON .21 motors. I got 3 of them a while back to play with. I'm not sure how the other guys' are running, but the one Martin has is AWESOME (it's his favorite heat race/two lap motor now I think!). I only have two of them, so if you want to try the new HOT ROD on the block, let me know.

- new .46 reduced volume head buttons, both std plug and turbo...these are woking great in the new motors!

- new HOT ROD .12 motors...kinda expensive so won't be for everyone, but if you want to spend the extra to go extra fast you will want one! I have already sold out on this order, but will get more next time.

NEW LOWER PRICES on (these are not sales prices, they are my new regular prices)

- .46 DD was $450, now $440

- .21 KEEP OB was $450, now $440

- .21 KEEO IB was $420 now $400

- 35Plus .21 with 14mm crank was $395 now $365

- .46 P/S/R was $150, now $125 (these are the new ones)

Other normall stuff I got in:

- .12 motors $165

- .21 5 port motors $215

- aprons $30

- all the normal spare parts

- more of the new .21 muffled pipes $65

It always takes a few days for me to catch up with everything after a big order shows up. so if you need something, please be a little patient with me!

Thanks guys!!!!

Glenn
Hi Glenn

did you get an nova 21 flywheels

regards

Shane

Glenn,

Do you know which lower unit has been working best with the .21 outboard? The OS or Lawless?

Thanks,

Greg

Glenn,

Do you know which lower unit has been working best with the .21 outboard? The OS or Lawless?

Thanks,

Greg
Hi Greg, Since the motor was designed to be used on the OS lower, I don't know if anyone has used the Lawless...do they make an adapter? I know they work GREAT on the OS!

GQ

Glenn,

Thanks,

Greg
Hi Greg, Since the motor was designed to be used on the OS lower, I don't know if anyone has used the Lawless...do they make an adapter? I know they work GREAT on the OS!

GQ
I have been running a NR21 on a Lawless lower for several years and it runs exceptionally well. My Vision with the NR/Lawless and a Capt Vic mount was the Fall Nationals Champion for 2011 against very stiff competition. It is lighter than an OS lower. However I have seen many run on a OS lower and they run well too. My personal preference is the Lawless, hands down.

Latest posts

Back