German 1/4 scale gas tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos, I didnt like the price of the pipes I was going to stock, so i decided to go my own route, with a proven design. Mor eon that later. One of the lowers is your and ofcourse, you will have the pipe also. I will let you know the details.
KGilbert, payment wont be expected until I have the boats in hand and ready to ship. Once that happens payment is very easy. I take Visa, Mastecard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks, Money Orders, and Wire Transfers. Im sure we can work something out with those options. :)

I will keep you guys posted. Thanks!

~James
What is the price? and What are the options?

Hi Carlos, I will reply to your PM in a little while.

Boats are being built, pipes are being built.

~James

I'd like to fing out how would I get one of these hulls.

Time of shipping

Money order,pay-pal?????

Would I get the outdrive from you???

And the pipe.

Please reply to [email protected]

Thank, Nathan

Voo Doo Model Boat Club

Marrero,La. 70072 U.S.A. :)

James can get you the foot and pipe or there is also a guy in Austraila that builds a super nice foot at a great price and can also get you the Salsbery carbin fiber python pipe for the gas out boards. He is on here some times and goes under GMorty. Some where on here he had a post about his aussi gas tunnel. just giving you some options.

Hi Nathan, I tried to send you an email, but it got kicked back. As you probably read, the first 9 boats are spoken for and we are waiting until those orders are shipped before taking more orders. As far as time, I would be guessing to say the next available set of boats should be around middle to end of August.

The payment is easy, I take them all, Money Order, Check, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Cash, Transfers...etc.

You can get the Lawless G-Drive outdrive from me, they should be available in the near future.

You can also get a pipe from me, they are being built and tested as I type this. You can see them here http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=21327

As Tony mentioned, there are also other otpions, the Aussie lower unit is very nice, and I think they are currently available from Greg Mortlock, or "Gmorty" on here. The Salibury "SPP" pipe may be available, but im honestly not sure, I thought Dave was taking a break.... could be wrong. Email me direct at [email protected] if you need more info, hopefully it will come through, as I couldnt send you one...

**** Guys, I have talked to Peter, the first two boats are done. The other should be finished shortly, which should put us pretty close to the 4 week time frame I gave for the first 3 boats. As soon as he tells me 3 are ready, im heading to his shop to pick them up and will be sending them out shortly after.****

~James

Hi Nathan, I tried to send you an email, but it got kicked back. As you probably read, the first 9 boats are spoken for and we are waiting until those orders are shipped before taking more orders. As far as time, I would be guessing to say the next available set of boats should be around middle to end of August.
The payment is easy, I take them all, Money Order, Check, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Cash, Transfers...etc.

You can get the Lawless G-Drive outdrive from me, they should be available in the near future.

You can also get a pipe from me, they are being built and tested as I type this. You can see them here http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=21327

As Tony mentioned, there are also other otpions, the Aussie lower unit is very nice, and I think they are currently available from Greg Mortlock, or "Gmorty" on here. The Salibury "SPP" pipe may be available, but im honestly not sure, I thought Dave was taking a break.... could be wrong. Email me direct at [email protected] if you need more info, hopefully it will come through, as I couldnt send you one...

**** Guys, I have talked to Peter, the first two boats are done. The other should be finished shortly, which should put us pretty close to the 4 week time frame I gave for the first 3 boats. As soon as he tells me 3 are ready, im heading to his shop to pick them up and will be sending them out shortly after.****

~James
Thanks James. I'm waiting.............. :rolleyes:

Carlos

Hi Nathan, I tried the above emaill addys..... let me know if you get them.

~James

James, Please keep me in the loop. Sure would make a great winter project.

OOO, wait we don't have winter here...We run year round :D :D :D

Would it be possible the get a few set-up pics of the hardware and radio box set-ups?

I'll start getting parts ready for my build.

James let me know when to send payment on the hull.

Last edited by a moderator:
James, I got your e-mails and replyed to them.

But I've not heard back on when are where to send funds.

Please keep me informed. Don't forget me now!!!!!!

Looks like a neat project for sure.

Thanks So Much, Nathan :D

Anybody got any set-up pics, Please send me some.

I can't wait allready :blink: :blink: It's driving me nuts.

[email protected]

Hey Nathan, sorry I missed your last post!

I got your emails as well, there were no questions in them, but just making sure our systems were talking to each other (unless you sent one that I didnt get?). You are in the loop. :)

As you may have read in this thread, I am not taking payments until the boats are ready to ship to their respective pre-orderers. I dont have the boats to ship yet, and dont want to take peoples money without having something to deliver. That is bad business, and something I want to stay away from.

As far as the set-up pictures, the only pictures I have of a built boat are the ones in my first post. I honestly cant help with that yet! :(

Hopefully some of the other guys who already have them can post up some pictures of their boats, this new to me as well. I would assume it is similar to any other tunnel, only bigger! :)

I am excited as well, but I have to ask again for everyones patience. I will send Peter an email tonight to ask about the status of the first three boats, as they should be ready any day now. I will give an update as soon as I have one.

Thanks, James :D

I am supposed to go pick the first 3 boats (at this point) on the 14th of July. A little behind schedule, but coming none the less. More info soon.

~James

Back