Gas Scale Hydro's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwo

This Saterday will be the 1st anual Columbia Cup for the Gas Scales. They will run in between the 1/8 scale heats with R/C Unlimiteds. 7 boats are on the roster for this great event. They include: The Tempo VII, Olympia Beer, Miss Budwieser, Evergreen Roofing, Hawaii Kai, Laughterback Special and Miss Elam.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go. I hope all the gassers will be in Marysville in October. By the way Marty, that's a subtle hint ;)

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go. I hope all the gassers will be in Marysville in October. By the way Marty, that's a subtle hint ;)
Not Marty. The Name is John. And yes they all should be at the NW Championships plus a couple more.

I knew you weren't Marty but the "hint" was for him since he runs the show in October. I will ask you for a favor though, please try and take some pictures and post them in this thread so the rest of us can get an idea of how good the racing is. Video would be even better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if someone could take pics of the Gas Scale boats and post them.I and others building boats in this class would love to see details of these boats.I would like to see pics with and without cowls.Marty,I would like to know how your gyro controlled front canard worked in a race.

I'm hoping that we can get this class going in the rest of the country next season.

Harvey

I will post pics and video when I get them. Probably on Monday evening. Thanks, John

I went and looked, didn't find anything other than the "posed shots". Is there someplace to look that I missed?

Thanks

Is there any word on how we are coming to getting rules pasted for this class? NAMBA or IMPBA.

Is there any word on how we are coming to getting rules pasted for this class? NAMBA or IMPBA.

Brent- You can check out the PNWTA.org. The club/class rules are listed in the information tab (I think.) Take a look and maybe the website will help answer your quesions.

Fred

Brent- You can check out the PNWTA.org. The club/class rules are listed in the information tab (I think.) Take a look and maybe the website will help answer your quesions.

Fred
PNWTA is hoping to get a NAMBA recognized class for the upcoming year. The PNWTA rules are on the website. Be sure to check out the new Meesage board on the bottom of the home page for updates. Thanks, John

Back