FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i wanted to paint my mono cause it looks like crap but i dont know if ill have time

oh well

ITS SOOO CLOSE

charles maley said:
man i wanted to paint my mono cause it looks like crap but i dont know if ill have time
Trust me, you have time. Since your's is EP, you don't have to worry about using nitro proof clear coat.. Get out the sandpaper, buy some rustolem spray paint and it'll be done within a week..

My two have grey primer on now and I won't be able to get back to them for a few days. Just had part of a toe nail removed and the doc stated to keep it elevated for 24 hours. :( Hence no sanding tonight. :angry:

Mark...

you told me to change my name so i did ha ha

y hide behinde a username when you can have your name in plain sight

any one up for a chat tonight ? ill be in there

i found a color

house of kolors

tangello

its bright tangerine color

with PEARL IN IT

it shines and is soooo trick and it POPS

i will have alot left so if any one wants some let me know

i bought a quart

60 bux :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yea.... another name to ban...... go away buddy! still love this place? your not wanted here!

Hey guys.. got some good news.. and possibly some bad news.

got a job in the techy side of things making some more $$$ to throw at the water.

bad part, it's only a temporary gig :( and it's on weekends that I would normaly work my 9-5er. even though I would love to tell them where to shove it (and trust me after this last pay check i still might)

so.... i might have to trade my nice cushy wet bottomed weekend, for a stinky boring listen to people complain bone dry (in every way) 9-5 :(

trust me, I am going to do everything i can to keep this weekend off for the fun run...

-=Cy

just bringing it to teh front again :D

Cy,

Hopefully everything works out where you can make it.

with the colder weather we have had, the weeds should be well below the surface this year.

That reminds me, I've got to get up to the lake to check out the weed situation. I have to head up in that area anyway so I'll look then.

As a side note, everything will go as planned right now. I have to go in next Monday to see about the ICD implant. Yeah, it looks like they want to install one after the echocardiogram was done. The good thing is that I should feel better afterwards, I'll get 4-6 weeks maybe of medical leave.

Hello from Traverse City :) well the techie job is going along great, still havn't had time to work out everything from the 9-5er, but rumors are I might not have to worry about that anymore :)

neways ttyl

-=Cy

Did you move up there? If you did, you have Mark Sholund to go out and run with!

How's the 20 hydro coming along?

I've got the Sport 40 within minutes of being ready to hit the water and would like to get it out a few times before the Fun Run. This Saturday looks promising.

Has anyone thought about when we post pix to use one screen name like Fun Run with a password so that we can all post pix in one area? It would make it a lot easier for Steve to gather all of the shots.

Ron, I can answer the question on the Sport 20. I am finishing it up for mike. I am installing the decks now. I hope i'll have it done, but with everything going on right now, I can't promise that it will be done by the fun run.

Time is slowly ticking away. My tunnels have the base yellow coat down, was going to put some stripes down, but don't think there is enough time to let the paint dry, mount all hardware and test. Heck, think next week Tuesday is my only option to test.

As for pics, I'll be posting mine on my site, but like your idea there Ron... But with having vid, I'll do the same as before, burn it on a CD and mail it to Steve.

Later......... Gotta go and get drilled :eek:

Mark.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim Z., contact me again and I'll give you directions from Novi on how to get here. I couldn't find your message in my PM area. Yes, there is room to park motorhomes, we have 2 parking lots that we can use.

Well I talked to my wife last night about trying to show up and I don't think I will be able to make it. If I do it will be first thing and only for an hour/hour and a half. As far as the pics and video go posting them is fine as long as they are not resized smaller than the original. Otherwise burning them to a disk and mailing them would be best.There is a possiblilty of e-mailing pics as well depending on how many are being sent.

Video will have to be burnt to a disk and mailed. If needed I may be able to capture video if you let me know what format camcorder it came from, if some does not have this capability.

Well in case I don't make it, have fun adn I will be looking forward to see all the pics and video of the day.

No i didn't move up there, just where the job sent me, I'll be in midland this coming weekend, so anybody over there want to shoot the breeze let me know. and if you know a decent place to sit and put back a brew or two it would be helpful to know. pretty cool thing today, not five minutes after i got home UPS comes by with a goddie box from Gary P. :)

I tried to post some pix in the Gallery but it wouldn't take them. I had to post them in www.rcflix.com . It's the Sport 40.

1 week to go!! :D Time to start getting things around & all in one place for the trip. Find the charger, organize the tools, dust off the boats....(ok,ok, I haven't had a chance to run my boats yet this year :( )

I'm really looking forward to it! see everyone next Saturday.

i would like to thank s colby for the awsome dvd from last year

it looks like its gonna be a blast!!!!

i cant wait

although its gonna be tight i have alot of work to be done on the boat

yet

there is no boat :eek:

all of my testing is gonna be at the fun run :angry:

Back