FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks that he lost his boat to the bottom of the lake. I hope ESC shows up in time, that would be cool to see electrics at the fun run

wswatzell said:
That sucks that he lost his boat to the bottom of the lake.  I hope ESC shows up in time, that would be cool to see electrics at the fun run
100755[/snapback]

hey

he wont be the only one

he he he

i got my 18 cell 700 size f d 32 inch deep vee

and my freind is gonna have his brushless traxxas blast and his tunnel

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm keeping an eye on the weather. It will be cool Saturday with highs in the low 60's. What I'm worried about is the "ocassional" showers predicted. I may have to bring along my canopy to set up just in case.

If you know our local TV weather forecasters, you know that they could be way off or that things could change a lot between now and Saturday.

George hired a diver to try to recover it. He hasn't found it yet but he's going to send him down again. He said that he had around $1,300.00 wrapped up into it so you can see that he wants it back.

well the boat is gettin painted hemi orange

and it gettin decaled like the general lee

the stickers wont be on

i got some test in today ona 42 mm prop

but it was on half dead batts

it just didnt go

im thinkin a 48 mm prop

the revs were there

Well I was thinking about not actually being there today while I was at work and decided to see what the wife thought about me bringing the kids with me and it would be a go. So it is looking I may show up for a bit yet. So we will see how things are going by then. Our son wasn't feeling well today, so as long as he is fine by then chances are going to be pretty good I will make it. :D :D :D

heh i'll be leaving town about 10:00 am see yall when i get down there

Cy~ the boatless traveler

Ok lets try this again. My first attempt to post ended in tragedy when the laptop went dead right as I was going to hit send. :angry: :angry:

So where was I...... Well the plans to make it down for a bit where destroyed when my son puked all over the kitchen floor tonight when we got home from being out. :blink: :eek: :eek: :blink: I had asked him earlier if he wanted to go and see some boats like daddies and I got a SURE DO :D . Well now everyone is going to have to send me pics and video for us to see. So send them all my way and I will get to see how the day was, what I missed, and then I can start to work on the dvd.

Hey, I'm back from the Fun Run. What a day! Until 2 AM this morning, got about 4 hours sleep before heading to the lake. Cold and windy this morning but cleared up and warmed in the afternoon but still a lot of wind. 20 plus people showed up to run and had a great time with all. Lots of pix and videos were taken so I suppose that you'll be seeing plenty of them once people get home and get their gear unloaded. More later as I get my brain unfogged.

Glad the day turned out good. Let me know where to get the pic's/video or send me a pm or e-mail and I will let you know where to send them to as far as e-mail or snail mail goes.

Hi guys sorry I didn't make it down this year . I know someone set-up a spot to put the pictures/videos but I can't find it back could someone send me the link to it and the password user name is fun run. THANKS Scott

Ron, made back home in one piece, had a great time. Nice to meet everyone out there. Thanks again for putting the FUN RUN together. (sorry about trashing the bouy !!!). I'll try to post my video later.

TZMach1

Tim Z

ok on rc flix it is fun_run

and the password is losi87

yeah nice job on those buoys he he he

im making trim tabs for my boat

and that swim was great...

TWICE

oh well

had a blast

I wonder what happened to jim ...

i wonder y he didnt make it out

thanks to everyone

Boy, my tail is draggin' this morning, I can hardly type or think straight. I haven't even unloaded the truck yet I'm so whooped.

I'm having trouble posting pix in both the Coppermine and RC Flix.

Tim, don't worry about the buoys, my wife is apt to do more laundry in the next year. :lol: The turn 2 and 5 buoys had some major damage from several hits but still stayed afloat somehow.

I'd like to thank all of those who attended this year, especially those of you that had to drive through a lot of holiday weekend traffic to get here.

Yes, we are already talking about doing it again next year!

Well, the trip home was a bit faster than the trip up B) No turned over semi-trailer blocking both lanes sure does help! Hate it when it takes 2 hours to go 8 miles :eek: Hope the trucker is ok :)

I'll get the pics / vid out in a later this week. They will be posted on RCFLIX this coming weekend. (dial up sucks!)

While ya wait, here's the group shot.

fr3.group.jpg

My buddy John is 4th from the left. I'm 1st from the right.

Mark..

OB Nut Racing is go'na chill :rolleyes:

There were more there throughout the day as some left earlier and some arrived after the shot was taken.

In order from left to right: George Dalecki, Chris (a friend of Wade's), Wade, John, Wade, me, Tim, Eric, Dave Homer, Dennis Homer, Matt, Charles, Mark and John Homer in Leakin' Lena. We couldn't get Tim's wife Melissa in the shot, she's kind of camera shy yet still pretty. I got some shots of her anyway. :)

well i dont know about yall but i had a complete and udder BLAST THERE

i will definatly be there next year

the theme song for this year was ....

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE... YELLOW SUBMARINE

he he he right mark

:D :lol: :rolleyes:

Back