FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey lets not forget the .12 powered rocket

YOU SERIOUSLY GOT LUCKY

now the funny thing was me and ron were talkin about failsafes the night before

he he he

mark lest see some of that vid that you got

and you can keep the one of me shirtless out of it

just chop the vid into clips

lol

im sure we all dont wanna see me shirtless but hey i had to swim out fast to my freinds boat before it sank... or the water hit the brushless esc... oh well it happens.

hey lets not forget the .12 powered rocket

he he he

i was worried it was gonna hit someone

but luckily it met some bushes

and not concrete

the funny thing was

that i was talking to ron about failsafes the night before

he he he

Got pics and a few Vids on RCFLIX under my id of OB NUT.. For some reason, the vids are not downloading from work. I've stopped for now.. Reason is the 30 sec. vids are only 4 secs. I'll stop by a friends house tomorrow night since he has e-net connection.

Charles, no shots of you shirtless.. Think the glare would have over-exposed the shot anyway :lol:

Mark...

And a [SIZE=21pt]BIG THANKS[/SIZE] goes to John Homer. Believe he retrieved 99% of the dead boats while he was there.. He saved me from rowwing my arms off!!!!

fr05.18.jpg

Mark....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till I tell John his pic's plastered all over the internet....lol This was the same young man who determined "I ain't getting in that..I ain't gettin wet" when we first arrived.... well, he wound up setting the course, and..... and he found time to run the $#@!! out of his tunnel too....

We hadn't run anything in nearly 3 years.. stuff's been sitting on the shelf... come to find out my son Dennis was pulling em down occasionally and lubing the engines... well Friday was spent putting batteries in radios and test firing engines.. fixing a few minor things.... and Saturday.... dangitall....lol... too bad we weren't racing.. all 3 of us would have done pretty good...

My 20 mono prop experiment showed some real promise... that X448 was pretty quick...but we need to try this in water conditions more akin to heat racing, not surfing....lol

George Dalecki showing up was a real treat.... We got a first hand look at what record-holding electrics can do.... Ron, that Sport 40 (aka the yellow sub...lol) is gonna be a scary boat.. Gonna be a huge learning curve, especially with that MAC in there....

We'll keep playin with em.... can't afford to race, but I don't think they'll stay on the shelf that long again....

Those with pics and video, please just send them to me it will be much easier than trying to find them all and down load them from rc flix. It will just make things easier to put a dvd together if everyone still wants one.

Steve,

I was going to do just that. First I wanted to post what I have so all can see. I'll get the total package out to ya later this week..

Mark...

Outboardman 10 and I are sorry that we missed the fun run on saturday. We have been busting our butts trying to get things ready to go to Celina OH this next weekend to race. It sounds like you guys had a great time again and without any thunderstorms. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures

Sounds great Mark. I have been poking around rc flix and checking things out. I wqas kind of bummed when our son got sick Fri night because that put a stop to making it in a hurry. On a good note I did get the double tunnel running today. What a fun boat to run. I am waiting on a pipe that I hope arrives soon and then I need to get a header, so I can drop the mac on it and reall see how it'll do.

Steve, I've already got my pix burned to a disc, I have just got to put the few minutes of videotape that I have on a VHS tape for you. I think that I have your address saved in my PM box.

I still can't load pix into R/C Flix or in this site. :unsure:

charles maley said:
Steve, I've already got my pix burned to a disc, I have just got to put the few minutes of videotape that I have on a VHS tape for you. I think that I have your address saved in my PM box.I still can't load pix into R/C Flix or in this site. :unsure:

101285[/snapback]

I don't know what happened, Charles' s/n somehow got on my 'puter and I have an idea who did it.

Charles,

Just let me know if you need my address or not. I am looking forward to seeing the day through everyone elses eyes and putting together another dvd for anyone that wants one.

Plenty more Vids on my rcflix user account - ob nut - of course!! Majority of the vids are around 5mb large..

Charles, your vids are out there.... on flix that is..

Hey All, just loaded a couple clips from the fun run, not sure whos boat,: RCFlix.com tzmach1 kzoo fun run.

Tim Z

Charles Maley

Where is my engine? Yeah, don't play stupid on us now... its the one I paid you $113 for back in Nov 2005.

Refund me the money & lets move on.

Jamie

Post out in the open with your response will ya?

sent it out... about six days ago .. post... insured...sorry for everything. never meant it to go like that... but when you recive it youll see the postage from when i FIRST SENT IT OUT and when IT CAME BACK TO ME... ..but oh well... your over seas serving our country... and im over here making trouble for you .. im a horrible person i know ... but i never meant it and your stuff will be to you.... if you can ... please forgive me

Back