Flex Shaft Oilers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Smith

Flex Shaft Oilers for 5/16" Stuffing Tube

These Flex Shaft Oilers will keep you cable well lubricated and cool, not to mention the wear is barely seen if at all on the flex shaft from using oil compared to grease. You fill the oiler with a 85-90+wt synthetic oil, adjust the flow rate and go run your boat. When you are ready to run again just top it off with oil and when down for the day you turn the lever and shut off the oil. No more mess with grease that doesn't lubricate as well as the cable being immerse in oil.

The Oiler Kit comes with the following:

Oil Reservoir

Tygon Hose

Flex Shaft Oil Adapter

Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber Mounting Bracket

Two Zip Ties

Easy Instructions

2mp0aae.jpg

1620568.jpg

Easy to Install, Use and / or Remove.

Oiler Kits are $25.00 each Shipped in US (International Orders add $24.00 for Qty up to 10)

10 Oiler Kits are available at this time, so get yours while they are available.

Please Post Here ...I'll Take x Oiler(s)

Payment options:

PayPal

Jordan & Tempus your Oiler Kits have shipped.

Jose- it has been over 24hrs with no response or payment and a local a customer wanted 6.

There is one left and if you want it please pay for it. I will have more later.

Les, thank you I just opened my kit - really nice setup and quality. Do you do them for other size stuffing tubes? Thanks

The Oiler holds approx an ounce of oil and at the lowest valve opening can last up to 20-25 min of run time.

I will take 1 oiler when available.

Please pm me paypal info when ready for payment.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill- will be making some more during the month they all went fast.....I will post here when they are available.

I will take 6 when available...

Thanks, Bob Tuttle

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw your shaft oiler, I know it has been awhile but if you still sell them I would like to buy one

I do not know if it's legal here but could you respond with your info to my e-mail, I do not visit IW very offen

[email protected]

Thank you

John

Latest posts

Back