Pro Oiler Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of oil are you guys using in these oilers? I've never ran with them and have always use grease on the shaft. I like the idea of not removing the shafts after a couple of runs to grease.

Paul

Daniel,

Bob Horowitz here. Received the oiler today. Really nice workmanship. Probably a little big for use on my outboard, but that's okay. I'll find a use for it. Thanks for the speedy service. A pleasure doing business with you.

Regards,

Bob
Bob,

I am sorry it was a little large for the outboard application. I hope you can find a place where you are able to use it. Thank you.

What kind of oil are you guys using in these oilers? I've never ran with them and have always use grease on the shaft. I like the idea of not removing the shafts after a couple of runs to grease.

Paul
Paul,

People run many different things through the oilers. Lucas oil or transmission stabilizer is popular. Some mix STP oil treatment with oil and use that but I do not recommend the STP as it attacks rubber engine mounts and radio box seals. Chainsaw bar oil is popular and a little more green wise as it is available in biodegradable varieties. Motor honey works good. Just about any oil lubricant can be used.

Thank you.

Hi Daniel, I would like 2 of your oiler kits. Let me know total and I will paypal. Thanks Frank Pulte
Frank,

I am really sorry I didn't even look above Steves post I only knew because Steve sent a Paypal and I went looking for his post of what he was looking for.

I apologize. I will get those made up here very shortly.

Paypal received.

It could be as late as Tuesday before I can ship them. I will get you the tracking when they go out.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thanks Daniel
Steve and Frank,

IMPORTANT !!!

Only mount between the washers on the studs. The washer closest to the oil reservoir must stay in place. It allows the pressure from tightening to be on the head of the stud instead of trying to pull the stud off the reservoir.

The tubing seams undersized for the valve but just heat the tubing up with heat gun or in boiling water and it will go right on them and it allows for the tubing to be formed to the shape you need and when it cools it will hold it's set.

Just got them. Thanks Daniel for the quick service. I think I'm going to need 4 more.
Steve,

Cool man glad you like them and just let me know if you need more.

What size stuffing tube do the collars fit? I use 3/8 tube with .029 wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size stuffing tube do the collars fit? I use 3/8 tube with .029 wall.
Steve,

They fit 5/16" stuffing tube most use on 1/4" drivelines. First I have ever heard of someone running a 3/8" stuffing tube.

I can special order you some 3/8" I.D. ones. You need all 6 of them that way (the 2 you have and these 4 I made you today). They are going to be more than the 5/16" ones though plus the shipping to my place so I can get them drilled and threaded for fittings.

Please let me know as these are ready to go out.

Hi Daniel, got my oilers today, look great. Thanks Frank Pulte
Frank,

Cool man. Appreciate you letting me know they made it safely and you like them.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back