Evansville In Little Thunder May 5-6 WITH RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jules aka TRUNK MONKEY great to see the racers having fun! WE HAVE RESULTS AND SOME GOOD VIDS COMING

Thanks Jules aka TRUNK MONKEY great to see the racers having fun! WE HAVE RESULTS AND SOME GOOD VIDS COMING
Mike it was a pleasure racing with you guys its the best site i have raced in so far ill be back hopefully next year..

Thanks everyone who came to race or watch. Thanks especially to our club for putting the work in. Big round of applaus for Aaron Johnson and Dennis Wright for working the judges stand all weekend.

Here's the results!

RESULTS_LITTLE THUNDER 2012.pdf

Attachments

• RESULTS_LITTLE THUNDER 2012.pdf
    223.1 KB · Views: 111
Great racing weekend, warm but not too hot, wind stayed low too all weekend.

I won the sport 40 final cup, first time since 2000. Hard to win that in Evansville. The sport40 cup has been awarded since 1989.

I was having setup problems during the quaifiers and was the 6th place to make the final. I got it figured out and led the final to the first place.

We had 4 boats in 20 mono and my speedmaster mac powered boat won top quaifier and the final 1st place.

thanks for putting on a great race see you all at Evansville in Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats Off to the Evansville Indiana & River City Race Club Members for another outstanding race.. This Club has there members in the position for the event and they all do a excellent job... Aaron Johnson on the PA & Microphone with Mike Schindler kept everything operating smooth and with Uncle Don & Jeff Schindler keeping the scores the Race went Very Smooth!! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!! & Hot Air and Cold Water made for Some Tricky Tuning Tricks!! Congratulations to all of the Winners!! The Knoxville Gang Kicked Butt in Evansville.... Bob Davis`s wife has a group pic of IMPBA Dist# 5 Boaters & there 28 awards they took off the table....

Small error in the Gas Cat results. I did not get third. All of the hardware went south.

DonB

Great racing weekend, warm but not too hot, wind stayed low too all weekend.

I won the sport 40 final cup, first time since 2000. Hard to win that in Evansville. The sport40 cup has been awarded since 1989.

I was having setup problems during the quaifiers and was the 6th place to make the final. I got it figured out and led the final to the first place.

We had 4 boats in 20 mono and my speedmaster mac powered boat won top quaifier and the final 1st place.

thanks for putting on a great race see you all at Evansville in Sept.
GREAT WIN Phil......... What a Weekend of Racing!!!!!!

See all of you guys in Huntsville in June... Hope you can Attend? Bullard says they might have Alabamas Own legend... Dr Gary Turner on the PA and Mic........ I vote for Aaron Johnson to atttend and spend a little time in the PA. Aaron started helping the river city club just a short time ago, But has already became a Natural in the upper office .... picking up names and places & faces that people are racing from & and calling the lap to lap Action. Come on Down to ALA - BAMA.....in june

Had a great time guys ,thanks again for the work you all do to

Put on the show.see ya in Huntsville . Oh and by the way ,dud you

Know that Joe and Jillian are dating now!!!!LOL!!!

Mark

Mark
Hey!!! I can have Marj call you if needed?? Julian THE KID Conde aka" ( the New Prince of Model Boating ) The girls GO WILD when we carry Julian Out!!!!!!p.s. The KID is GOOD HELP!!! & after a weekend of you working for Harvey??? How Much does Harvey Pay anyways?? :huh: :huh: YOU MUST Know.... GOOD HELP is Hard to Find!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D B) ............ Congrats on the Knoxville Gang Wins...... You guys Really Brought It this Time!!!!! & Dont be Hating on the PRINCE!!!!!! B) B)

Had a great time. Missed my race partner though. I think that is the first time that I have been to a boat race without Doc in all the time we have been traveling together. Here are some pictures that I took.

IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Mark
Hey!!! I can have Marj call you if needed?? Julian THE KID aka" ( the New Prince of Model Boating ) The girls GO WILD when we carry Julian Out!!!!!!p.s. The KID is GOOD HELP!!! & after a weekend of you working for Harvey??? How Much does Harvey Pay anyways?? :huh: :huh: YOU MUST Know.... GOOD HELP is Hard to Find!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D B) ............ Congrats on the Knoxville Gang Wins...... You guys Really Brought It this Time!!!!! & Dont be Hating on the PRINCE!!!!!! B) B)
As always joe it was a great pleasure racing with you and cliff and helping the team. yes there was a few girls chasing after me that's funny. Mark Ward don't hate because you to old and I look better than you lol. Your boats ran really good still I could have kick your azz with my twin but you was to chicken to step up. Lol.

It was a great way for me to end my racing and head over to the middle east again.

It was good to meet old friends and finally meet the grims,Phil Thomas,rocky,morgan and her dad and the Evansville crew. I have seen sone great CD's at races but Aaron is the best CD made the right calls and was straight down the middle. Maybe others should strive to be like him.

I will return soon and create some chaos again lol. MARK my name Is JuLian get it right old man.

Mark
Hey!!! I can have Marj call you if needed?? Julian THE KID aka" ( the New Prince of Model Boating ) The girls GO WILD when we carry Julian Out!!!!!!p.s. The KID is GOOD HELP!!! & after a weekend of you working for Harvey??? How Much does Harvey Pay anyways?? :huh: :huh: YOU MUST Know.... GOOD HELP is Hard to Find!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D B) ............ Congrats on the Knoxville Gang Wins...... You guys Really Brought It this Time!!!!! & Dont be Hating on the PRINCE!!!!!! B) B)
As always joe it was a great pleasure racing with you and cliff and helping the team. yes there was a few girls chasing after me that's funny. Mark Ward don't hate because you to old and I look better than you lol. Your boats ran really good still I could have kick your azz with my twin but you was to chicken to step up. Lol.

It was a great way for me to end my racing and head over to the middle east again.

It was good to meet old friends and finally meet the grims,Phil Thomas,rocky,morgan and her dad and the Evansville crew. I have seen sone great CD's at races but Aaron is the best CD made the right calls and was straight down the middle. Maybe others should strive to be like him.

I will return soon and create some chaos again lol. MARK my name Is JuLian get it right old man.
See you in a couple of weeks to pick up your Twin Up.. Thanks for the Help and all the laughs.. Hopefully We can Race again Very Soon!! We always Welcome Great Help!!!! Be safe in the Middle East!!... B) jw

Yes sir will do. Joe

Ray the chicken was still there. I think mark ward took the chicken award in eville lol.

Back