Evansville In Little Thunder May 5-6 WITH RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bla bla bla, Talk is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!! Mark, I would be Glad to Enter a DASH for CASH if you got a HOT ROD?? Saturday aftenoon about Dusk!!!!! .... B)
No cash will change hands unless its going into my clubs Bring your Crown Joe and the TRUNK MONKEY
No probklem Mark would have a better chance in a Foot Race anyways!!!!! :blink: :unsure: :lol: .......... & If I bring the Crown?? they have to PUT UP THERE HAIR!!! Dont apply to harvey.. he already dont have any........ Mark & Harvey on here SMACK TALKING and I bet Harveys scale boat wont launch right Now!!!!! Baaaaack to the Garage boys!!!!!!
Joe we will be Fair ok.. he will have to get thru my Twin .21 first before he can step to the Big Boys LOL thats if he can out run this little devil ha ha ha :p
If we were Key Board Racing? Mark would be 2 laps Down !!!!! :lol: :lol:
HA HA HA thats funny ill bring the little Twin with me just in case he wants to Race ME lol then we will give him a shot at the bigg Twins ha ha

Mike Will Bring Video camera at " Twin hydros" and will watch on you tube in happen ;) thanks

We will miss ya buddy,maybe I will call and let ya listen nah Maybe I will be healed by Huntsville

Looks like a great turn out, shame I don't have anything race ready. Just a watcher/helper this year.

Ill be watching and helping out this first race as well. Have to work Saturday and I have nothing ready either.

Boys, I've always wanted to know what it was like to take on a couple TWINS at the same time .

My wife says I can do anything unfortunately ,she want be coming to this race this time sooo, bring on those twins.ar least I can spank a couple of the 3 flying J's.

Mark••••
Mark let's see what happens. My boat is running fast buddy
Julian Mark wants to race you........ But he wants you to leave one engine on the Bank????? Maybe Jose Sold him a twin Nitro? The Terminator Mono could out run his ole Gas Sport boat!!!!! even those guys in Atlanta Spanked him.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys, I've always wanted to know what it was like to take on a couple TWINS at the same time .

My wife says I can do anything unfortunately ,she want be coming to this race this time sooo, bring on those twins.ar least I can spank a couple of the 3 flying J's.

Mark••••
Mark let's see what happens. My boat is running fast buddy
Julian Mark wants to race you........ But he wants you to leave one engine on he Bank????? Maybe Jose Sold him a twin Nitro? The Terminator Mono could out run his ole Gas Sport boat!!!!! even those guys in Atlanta Spanked him.....
ha ha i have 2 Twins the little twin .21 or the big Twin 101RS take his pick ha ha

Good testing today. Some fast boats. But it's really hot and we are losing alot of power.

Mark ward is defitnitely not ready for out twins. Racing tomorrow. Get some

Good racing today.

Joe warren heat 1 and 2 winner in twin hydro.

Julian Conde heat 1 and 2 second places in twin hydro

Fast Twins. I even ran my baby twin .21. It's pretty fast.

well first i want to say the Evansville club put on a great race everything was smooth and we had a great time.. it was hot,bad air and cold water, setups had to be changed but when race day came everyone was going great.. those CMB 40 hydro's and F hydro's were smoking fast..

I want to thank Joe Warren for the help in twin Hydro once again Team Roadrunner CMB101RS took the top 2 spots.. But mark bullard and his ballistic missile SST hydro was really fast like scary fast..

Unfortunately i could not beat the boss (Joe W) but i leaned them 101's down beyond recommendation trying to catch up and running lane1.

I tried my best after the heat was over Joe W and i kept racing for another 5 more laps until he blew his boat off lol..

I want to thank Bob Davis from Dist 5 for pitting for me in Twin hydro you the man..

we also had the opportunity on Saturday to bring out my baby Twin .21 hydro after 7 months of collecting dust and let some people see something different.. Joe tuned them little motors and the boat was rolling pretty good.. he was so impressed he told me get some more fuel he wanted to run it.. the look on Joe's face was priceless he looked like a happy little kid driving that little twin..

guys you missed a great race all classes where very competitive and THE MIGHTY DISTRICT 5 took 28 trophies great job everyone..

Julian

Back