Evansville In Little Thunder May 5-6 WITH RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will be there, The # you have there is the Comfort Inn.

There is a good rate at the Homelife Studio and suites on Green River rd.

Call 812 475 1700 mention the River city race $51 single bed $61 double.

Not right at the lake but it is a Dunn hotel, the folks that own the race lake property.

Homelifestudiosandsuites.com

Thanks to all who have entered thus far, we have 45 boats so far, we've got several in town entries yet to be processed so I feel we should hit 90 -100 entries maybe more who knows? should be a real good race with great weather!

Mikey...........Not going to make this one. It is a the same weekend that 300 MPH comes to Atl. And I love the smell of RAW NITRO .................ALLLLLLL DDDAAAYYYY!!!!! Plus the 8000 punch in the Chest!!! :eek: :D :lol: B)

Entries are coming in, Im going to ask the land owner for a start date on the hotel. Maybe we can use 50 feet of field along the length of road. I will let you know how this goes

We plan to be there. Mark Bullard, Julian Conde, Joe Warren Should be added this week.

Hey Mike!

I am coming Too. Have to throw some darts at the board to decide classes. Gosh ... 14 boats! Soooo much to choose from!

Rich

This one is not in the cards for me this year.. good luck to all!

Make sure to give us a simple race report when its over.

Grimracer

Many thanks to those who have entered our race this year so far!

I have processed all entries to date and so far 93 boats are entered for the race.

I will update this list again in the next few days as some of the entries shown have not been recieved yet.

Should be a good turnout! If you would like to add or subtract from your entry following this week, its as easy as sending me a note at [email protected]

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on the Way !! The Roadrunner Twins will be on Pond Patrol!!!!!!

Jeff race Entry heading your way today for Open Mono and Multi engine hydro. And yes Joe Roadrunners will be roaming the waters in Evansville. Here kitty kitty.

Many thanks to those who have entered our race this year so far!

I have processed all entries to date and so far 93 boats are entered for the race.

I will update this list again in the next few days as some of the entries shown have not been recieved yet.

Should be a good turnout! If you would like to add or subtract from your entry following this week, its as easy as sending me a note at [email protected]

Thanks,
DANG!!!!

Why didn't I move closer to E-Ville,,, 11 Scales 10 Sport-40's

And just can't afford to travel right now

Let me introduce you to my little Black MONO.......... THE TERMINATOR!!!!! :eek: :eek: B) B)

Back