Engines in production

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TimD said:
I would have thought there was enough oil on your boats to survive a lean out Craig! - when was the last time you cleaned them? 1985?  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
82836[/snapback]

That was more witty than normal.... especially for so early in the morning!!!!!

Someone spike your warm milk and cookies last night????

hehehehehe

Hehehehe,

Got to love the public holiday. B)

While we are on the subject of which engines are / aren't available - what ever happened with that disk version of the A45? Is it still available or just the drum version.

Tim.

TimD said:
Hehehehe,Got to love the public holiday.  B)

While we are on the subject of which engines are / aren't available - what ever happened with that disk version of the A45? Is it still available or just the drum version.

Tim.

82844[/snapback]

Tim,

As I understand it the Disc A 45 is still in production but that is the Multi engine. The A 45H is drum only. The induction system is not interchangeable

Sooooooooooooo, Does the disk A45 engine have potential in a direct / surface drive application? It's like a miniature A90 right?

TimD said:
Sooooooooooooo, Does the disk A45 engine have potential in a direct / surface drive application? It's like a miniature A90 right?
82875[/snapback]

Different beast all together.... sorta like a CMB GP. Short engine with short drive shaft. From what I can see it has to be run in the gear drive unit.

You can see a couple of pics at http://www.nimrifmodels.co.uk/ under engines /a45fsr

EatMyShortsRacing said:
TimD said:
82875[/snapback]

Different beast all together.... sorta like a CMB GP. Short engine with short drive shaft. From what I can see it has to be run in the gear drive unit.

You can see a couple of pics at http://www.nimrifmodels.co.uk/ under engines /a45fsr

82881[/snapback]

Hmmmm, not what I'm after :blink:

shoboat said:
Craig,
I think you just need to richen up on your needle a little bit. :lol:

Motors don't last long without lubrication. :D

So Richen Up Mate,

Mark Sholund

82592[/snapback]

Not necessarily. I have been running P45's for a while. The whole time I hear about people blowing them. Well, I run the stock rods and if you saw me turn the needle you would think I was winding a watch. Oh, I have never blown one. :lol:

Preston,

Tell the whole story though. :unsure:

What are you using for LUBRICATION? :eek:

That is the difference!

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund

I really hate to spill the beans Preston but I hear he uses a mixture of cat pee and honey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yaknow I chased the cat around all day but he still wouldn't pee in the bottle, how do you guys do it? :blink: :unsure: :huh: :ph34r: :lol:

Mike G said:
Yaknow I chased the cat around all day but he still wouldn't pee in the bottle, how do you guys do it?  :blink:    :unsure:    :huh:    :ph34r:    :lol:
83031[/snapback]

Mike,

be sure to have someone take a pic of it while you are doing it and post it on here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
shoboat said:
Preston,

That is the difference!

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund

83025[/snapback]

I thought I did. When you say lean you meant reducing lubrication. Same thing happens when I lean down. But at any rate, Morgan synthetic oil cart , 12-15%.

And yes, at record trials you should always bring a few cats with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preston_Hall said:
shoboat said:
Preston,

That is the difference!

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund

83025[/snapback]

I thought I did. When you say lean you meant reducing lubrication. Same thing happens when I lean down. But at any rate, Morgan synthetic oil cart , 12-15%.

And yes, at record trials you should always bring a few cats with you.

83085[/snapback]

Hey Preston I can see Tim Running around calling. here pussy pussy pussy!!!! :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

667.gif

Latest posts

Back