END OF THE ROAD!!!!! time to move on....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

Thanks for kind words,

Sometimes in life you have to make dicisions,

And at this point in my life is to give up the hobby,

Maybe not for ever, who knows in the next couple years what might happen, or next couple months.. Lol

I will always be around:)

Regards Aaron

Aaron,

Mate we have had our disagreements but at the end of the day we have had respect for each other in a competitive way. I count you as a friend, someone I respect for what you have achieved, I will miss racing you, sometimes beating you and sometimes having my backside whipped by you. Please keep in touch and I hope you change your mind one day and come back to race again.

It's not going to be the same without the Ozspec machines setting the bench mark in every class and event they're entered in.

Every time I see one of your boats run, I find myself turning to whoever is standing next to me "how the hell does he get them running like that!"

I'm sure there will be some pubs arround the country that will now be over-stocked with Smirnoff Blacks, you can drink like your boats run.

Once the ponnies have finished grazing, hope you start feeding them again.

chat soon,

Aaron,

As note in my quick Facebook message, sorry to be seeing you go, but can understand the call you have made, when the passion is gone, it's gone... Hope to see you back one day but at the very least will catch up with you next time I cross the boarder.

Thanks for all the fun times champ....

WOW

Shocked.

Sorry to hear about this mate. Truly a huge loss to the sport!!

All the best hope we see you again soon.

Enjoy the next challenge.

Aaron

I hardly know you mate, but there are a couple of vids I've made from your races that truly put shivers up and down the spine to watch and marvel.

Look after yourself. We'll all miss you!

Cheers

Gonna miss you Aaron. I quit the hobby a couple of times myself, but i was drawn back. I hope this turns out the same for you so that we might race again somewhere down the road.

John

Good luck in your next endeavor.

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Thanks for all kind words,

Means a lot to me,

After a lot of good friends in my ear

I will still keep doing propeller work and engine work but still selling everything else and not going to run boats anymore at this stage in my life,

So if you need any custom/mod props or engine work done let me know,

Regards Aaron

Aaron, GOOD NEWS BROTHER!!! Now get me that 80+ MPH prop in the mail ;)

And keep me updated on the rest that we talked about my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back