• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale M11 transmitters and receivers for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHerzog

Supporting Member
Guys,
I have 4, M11 transmitters and 23 (maybe 25) receivers to sell. Being totally honest here, I know very little to nothing about them. These all belonged to Carlo at CC racing (his personal stuff). I’m a Futaba guy and the wife says that I need to unload some stuff before I can buy anything else. Anyway, I will make someone a killer deal if they buy it all as a package deal or will part it all out, I really don’t care as long as I move it on out. Price will be determined on what exactly your wanting.
In order to play by the rules I need to put some kind of price on all this. So 1500.00 for everything but that is very negotiable.

Attachments

• C662B38D-DC4B-4106-A42E-96A0211DC9E3.jpeg
    C662B38D-DC4B-4106-A42E-96A0211DC9E3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 170
If anyone that likes and uses these products, has any idea on what this stuff is really worth, please let me know. I honestly know nothing about them but Carlo loved this stuff.

Nope, I had to go outside and look. This is what he ran in everything he had, boats and cars as far as I know.
Here is another Rx so that make 24.
This is a pic of the radio box in his cat boat.

Attachments

• A7A40812-BFCA-4722-A28A-635166E195AB.jpeg
    A7A40812-BFCA-4722-A28A-635166E195AB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 129
Interesting, gas boats have larger radio boxes , it just fits but with the antenna in a non optimized horizontal arrangement. Must have worked well enough for Carlo. Do all of the transmitters have a matching module in the back?

You may be correct, I’m not sure.
Those are XPS - Xtreme Power System receivers, home based in Lake Havasu, AZ. They are 2.4 ghz DSM. The transmitter or transmitters must have a conversion module in order to be compatible. I’ve used the system for years in my helicopters, airplanes and cars but not boats.

Yes the receivers are all 8ch receivers so I could see how they could be used in just about any RC model. I know Carlo has used this type of stuff for years and I don’t ever remember him complaining of any radio issues. He has tried to get me to drop Futaba but I have never had issues with my Futaba stuff so no reason to make a change.

thanks tho for the input!

I'm going to make you an offer for 2 transmitters and half of the receivers for $300 and I'll pay reasonable shipping. Airtronics is long out of business and the one place that does repair work on them has limited parts to do so. EBay is full of M12s. Looking at the XPS website these model components aren't even listed for sale anymore so they are discontinued as well. Most of my boats are small nitro so these wont even fit in them, I have a few gas boats however. You said make an offer, here it is. No offense will be taken to a No Thanks.

I'm going to make you an offer for 2 transmitters and half of the receivers for $300 and I'll pay reasonable shipping. Airtronics is long out of business and the one place that does repair work on them has limited parts to do so. EBay is full of M12s. Looking at the XPS website these model components aren't even listed for sale anymore so they are discontinued as well. Most of my boats are small nitro so these wont even fit in them, I have a few gas boats however. You said make an offer, here it is. No offense will be taken to a No Thanks.
I haven’t checked lately but XPS still serviced those receivers 5 years ago when I crashed one of my 90 sized helicopters. Dumb thumbed it, no problem with the radio system. Call them, great service. Those receivers aren’t much larger than my Futaba’s

Back