• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Road Runner .90 twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

The Twin arrived and everything is in excellent condition ! The shipping crate you built is absolutely Awesome, I cannot bring myself to discard it !!

I will keep you posted on everything, might be able to get it in the water this weekend if it all works out.

Thanks again for the Great Deal & Care Given.

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Mark,

The Twin arrived and everything is in excellent condition ! The shipping crate you built is absolutely Awesome, I cannot bring myself to discard it !!

I will keep you posted on everything, might be able to get it in the water this weekend if it all works out.

Thanks again for the Great Deal & Care Given.

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
Ronnie
Glad to hear it arrived safely any questions just call me hope you have fun with it. I just finished another crate for a 90 twin Eagle and and two single Eagles all going to the same guy. Would rather spend the time and eliminate any chance of something getting broke as most of these shippers bounce the stuff around like a basketball.
Thank you Mark

Mark,

Will do Sir & Thanks !

Frank,

I will do that Sir, a good lesson to be learned from this I'm sure !
BTW, we will be at McKinnsih Park in Carrollton Sunday running boats in case you would like to come out? I would look forward to meeting you Sir.

Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
IMPBA #21656

Attachments

• IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 48
Thank you for the invite Ron!
I just might do that !!

I knew the site was out there in the park, but with Covid I didn't know if anyone was running on Sundays or what... If I don't make it out there this time, do you guys usually have a Sunday test day every weekend?

Frank,

The days vary from Saturday to Sunday but we are out there quite often except for race weekends or bad weather.

We were jammed up with Covid last year but not so much any more.

We would be happy to put you on the email notification list if you would like.

Hope you can make it out !

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Back