• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Road Runner .90 twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 23814

Nice RR twin with .91 C.M.B. RS EVO motors I am the original owner never wrecked or repaired. Boat comes ready to run minus receivers comes with nice custom stand and two cowls Walt Barney stainless tanks . Some of the clear is peeling from the radio box tape otherwise boat is very nice. I am asking $2300.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 states. First to say I will take it takes priority over any open offers. Pay Pal friends & family and for those who care I do have the original boxes for the motors as I bought those new from Tony Grinter out of Australia. There is a video of this boat running in the outrigger forum titled Twin 90 Road Runner at Badger pond. I am getting out of the hobby so I do have other big twin riggers and gas tunnels I will be listing.
Thank you Mark G.

Attachments

• IMG_0310 (1).JPG
    IMG_0310 (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0308 (1).JPG
    IMG_0308 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0307 (1).JPG
    IMG_0307 (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0304.JPG
    IMG_0304.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0293 (1).JPG
    IMG_0293 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 212
Beautiful boat.. wish I knew before a few days ago. Your boats in person are showroom. If someone doesn't buy the whole package I would be interested in the motors and pipes if split.. good luck with the sale as that's a very good price.

Ralph's twins are the best!! $2300 is a give away price. Don't split it up for the sharks, this will go fast to a serious RC boater and someone with some cash.How clean does a boat need to be.

Last edited:
Yes' the headers are C.M.B. 22 M.M. o.d. and the pipes are a two piece aluminum gas pipe that threads together at the band widest point of the pipe. They are o ringed to slip over the header. There is provisions to run water through them that is the ball part that you see. I have found that this gives you some adjustment in and out on the pipe with the slip fit over the header and I have had no issues with unthreading as the fit on the header is snug and the stinger is held in the pipe mount. I have ran this pipe on some of the other boats and found it comparable to my Macs 1394 &1395 pipes plus the thicker aluminum absorbs the sound hence no mufflers. As a side note I do have another pipe like this I will be listing also a pair of Macs 1395 pipes.
Thank you Mark

Latest posts

Back