E/F Hydro Racing returns to Minnesota for 2013!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bonahoom

My new Eagle SGX 2 .90 was delivered last week and I am pretty excited to get it built. Now we should have at least three boats at every race. Who knows, maybe the Iowa boys will get the itch and build one or two? Mike? Butch? Or maybe Nitro Nub will come back to visit and we can relive the 'Good old Days'! In any case, I am looking forward to having the most exciting class in RC boat racing back at the Nichols Road pond!

Good for you guys, thats the way we started here in florida 1 or 2 got the itch, and now there's a bunch of us.

Happy boating,

Elias

Greg... I sold my 67 eagle waaay back... couldnt afford to feed it... Butch had a serious nice one too.... he'd be more likely than me to re-enter the class.... we'll see!... I've been known to tangent off and build whatever..... Larry has a few sittin' around.... maybe i'll borrow one and actually make it do laps around the pond..... other than that, the Iowa boys will be up there, hydros of all sizes, and we'll get it on....... build 'em up, Greg!.... and hey!... make sure you include dear old dad will ya?.. you guys got game... Mike

I don't have one to run anylonger, but would be happy to run my jae 45 to make a class.
We should be able to run D and E/F hydro separately when you and Mike come up with your .45's. I was just trying to let you guys know that if you were thinking of building any new boats this winter that there will be an E/F hydro class. The more, the merrier. B)

I need.... a "F' boat.... lol.... no i dont.... well... maybe! if Larry gets anything painted.....

Nice Larry! It would be so much fun to have 5 or 6 boats in a heat. Maybe Rodney could do a build series on here with a twin? That could possibly get some guys into it this winter. I miss all those good Rodney threads!

By the way Larry where do you get those windshield decals?

Elias, it will be powered by a pair of Steve Wood prepped VAC .91's. Too many irons in the fire this season, I ran out of Summer before I had a chance to get her wet.

Nice Larry! It would be so much fun to have 5 or 6 boats in a heat. Maybe Rodney could do a build series on here with a twin? That could possibly get some guys into it this winter. I miss all those good Rodney threads!

By the way Larry where do you get those windshield decals?
Roger Hooks Jr. he is on this site, and also sells them on the AA site.

Your right, lets go to your little test run off pond!!! You will learn them reflexes real quick!!!! I can't wait to see that beast run!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right, lets go to your little test run off pond!!! You will learn them reflexes real quick!!!! I can't wait to see that beast run!!!!
LOL! The postage stamp was solid weeds all last summer. It was a great place for testing pipes and props, and getting break in time on engines, but way too small for even a good running .21 boat.

Elias, it will be powered by a pair of Steve Wood prepped VAC .91's. Too many irons in the fire this season, I ran out of Summer before I had a chance to get her wet.
Hot looking boat..and that would be my choice of power as well..it should be smok'n fast!!

Please post some footage of her shredding the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Like Greg gas built up some excitement for F hydro!

We used to run them up here all the time. Nub Kopiska, myself and a few others. Here is my 101 Roadrunner.

Test Pic.jpg

Back