Nitro Racing In Florida/ Nitro Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have my support in whatever way I can help Rod and all involved, its there for the asking.

I have a variety pack to run,

Scale / Mono and a Tunnel or two
default_rolleyes.gif

I believe this might be the classs to start with

Correct me if I am wrong Marty.

A mono

B mono

C mono

F mono

A hydro

B hydro

C hydro

F hydro

20 stock tunnel

20 mod tunnel

40 tunnel

Scale

Sport 40

Single f

And twin

Maybe even Sport 21 and nitro offshore. We probably will offer all of them and see what people want. Hard to say what boats might be drug off the shelf.
default_smile.png

It should be interesting to see the amount of boaters that get involved and attend. If it goes over like I know if can. we might have something that will revive the nitro hobby. I sure hope so....

That's great Rick thanks for your support.

I know its a far drive for some but i am sure it will be worth it.

Jeremy,

I like your ideas. To help you get this kick-started, I wanted to present another idea to your group. I confirm my commitment to provide a $50 off the purchase of any Novarossi Marine Engine and would like to use it in conjunction with the sole sponsorship of the "2014 Novarossi Marine USA High Points Award" to be eligible for any racer that enters two or more boats and has the highest accumulative points total at the end of the weekend. The class selections for "High Points" eligibility must be made at the time of the entry and their selections can only be changed up until midnight prior to the first day of heat racing. I am open to offering this award for any major race series throughout my distribution area by contacting me at my email below. What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy,

I like your ideas. To help you get this kick-started, I wanted to present another idea to your group. I confirm my commitment to provide a $50 off the purchase of any Novarossi Marine Engine and would like to use it in conjunction with the sole sponsorship of the "2014 Novarossi Marine USA High Points Award" to be eligible for any racer that enters two or more boats and has the highest accumulative points total at the end of the weekend. The class selections for "High Points" eligibility must be made at the time of the entry and their selections can only be changed up until midnight prior to the first day of heat racing. I am open to offering this award for any major race series throughout my distribution area by contacting me at my email below. What are your thoughts on this?
This is great thank you Ron,

A mono

B mono

C mono

F mono

A hydro

B hydro

C hydro

F hydro

20 stock tunnel

20 mod tunnel

40 tunnel

Scale

Sport 40

Single f

And twin
Throw sport 20 in there as well, come on guys pull them off the shelf and blow the dust off

Last edited by a moderator:

A mono

B mono

C mono

F mono

A hydro

B hydro

C hydro

F hydro

20 stock tunnel

20 mod tunnel

40 tunnel

Scale

Sport 40

Single f

And twin
Throw sport 20 in there as well, come on guys pull them off the shelf and blow the dust off
As long as we run the same cowl colors...
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back