• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Eagle SGX Twin 80 for sale - Engines sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes its juat bad timing, end of the season for all of us in northern climates, repost at a later date. You need to find a guy who is wiling to spend the change and wants that boat. If you are anxious then you have to split it up which for a twin would be a pity espically if she runs well.

I am not in the market for the boat but I can understand why there is not action on it as of right now. Here in the US in the northern states the season is pretty much over for one and most of us including myself are thinking about what we would like to run next year and what we want to keep and what boats we want to replace with new ones. Besides that the economy has a large factor in it as well. There are some guys that money may not be a object but for a lot of us 2-3000 dollars is just out of the question with things the way they are these days. You may either have to come down some on the price or split it up and sell it that way. That is up to you and certainly your decision to do so if you wish. Like I said in the beginning, I am not in the market for this boat, just trying to help you to understand the US market at this time.......

I am not in the market for the boat but I can understand why there is not action on it as of right now. Here in the US in the northern states the season is pretty much over for one and most of us including myself are thinking about what we would like to run next year and what we want to keep and what boats we want to replace with new ones. Besides that the economy has a large factor in it as well. There are some guys that money may not be a object but for a lot of us 2-3000 dollars is just out of the question with things the way they are these days. You may either have to come down some on the price or split it up and sell it that way. That is up to you and certainly your decision to do so if you wish. Like I said in the beginning, I am not in the market for this boat, just trying to help you to understand the US market at this time.......
Thanks for the advice John

I am not sure what to do. I have spent way more than 3K and I don’t want to lose too much on the sale. On the other hand I am going to attend the World championship next year and I have 14 boats to rebuild. Half of the boats need new engines. This is the only reason I need to sell the boat.

I think the best will be to split the boat and sell engines, boat and radio gear separate.

I anyone would like to make me an offer for engines, boat or anything else you are welcome

Thanks for taking my post in a positive way. I have learned the hard way that you never get out of a boat what you invest in it. That is why I always look for deals when buying parts and such and really try to save as much money on the front end of it so that I don't get spanked quite so bad if I get rid of it later. I also realize that anything that runs twins is much more expensive especially running big block nitro engines. Good luck with your sale.

I have decided to lower the price for the boat. Boat complete minus servos and propellers US1900$.

That means install your choice of servos put on some propellers, fill the tank and you are ready to rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engines are sold and boat still up for sale.

The boat is complete with running hardware such as rudder, strut, flex tank, meetring etc.

No radio gear, but all the linkage is in place.

Make me an offer for this nice boat as I don’t need it and it needs a new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudi, how old is the boat? Did you build it?

What is left that would come with it?

regards

jack

Boat was completed last summer. It has been 10 min on the water.

Yes I built it.

Boat was complete ready to rock when I put it for sale first time.

I have taken out engines and flex coupling. The headers and pipe are still in the boat.

Also all servos and the RX battery have been removed as well as the propellers.

The remote controlled needle for the engines is still in the boat.

Back