Don't Know Who Made This Piston/Sleeve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

I have a new never used 60+size abc piston/sleeve I cannot identfy. :huh: :rolleyes: I have pics but do not know how to post them. If someone will help me with that possibly someone could identfy them. I could send them as an attachment. I would like to find a home for them as I do not own a 60 motor at this time. Would let them go cheap too. It is a 5 port, with the exhaust port enlarged at the top with a sort of T shape. This has been done at the factory not a custom job. By the size of the exhaust port I would say it is pretty highly timed.

Help appreciated. :rolleyes:

Regards Curt Risner

If it is a 5 port as in 4 transfer holes + exhaust then best guess is a K&B. T porting on Ex done as a factory trick by very few mfg's years ago. Scott

I received several pictures from Curt, but ran into problems when attempting to post them, (I am new to the site). They do look like K&B 67 but were a slight bit fuzzy. I can send them to interested parties for a look see if wanted.

John in Huntsville

Curt, Got the pictures thanks, email me and let me know what you need for it I have several 67 K&B's and can allways use parts. Richard

Back