Dist 12 Race #3 ODMBA summer sizzler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,

See you and Curt on Friday! Gonna have some fun with our twins buddy! Gonna race square drive for the first time in over 30 years. Maybe I can keep from losing a prop and driveshaft this weekend.

Hammer and nails will both be there if Ray can make it this time. Been a while Hammer.

John
I'll be there with the Virginia Craftsman and I'm bringing a twin.
default_ohmy.png
LOOK OUT !!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Maybe you can help me get it running, if you mind getting some NITRO fumes on ya.
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just wrap myself up in bubble wrap and poke some holes in it to see and breath. LOL Reminds me of a photo I saw of RG3's new uniform. Showed a football player completely covered with bubble wrap.

Weather forecast is for hot sunny weather looking forward to racing the inline with

Square drive? Hammer and Dicky will be there just like old times

(*¿*)

Nails

Dick, If it's not too late, can you move me from Offshore to Gas Cat. My new cat doesnt have the proper offshore decals. If you already did heat sheets, don't sweat it.

Thanks.

So sad that I will miss this race. Looks like a good turnout. Have fun. We are out here at Devils tower, Wy with the Motorhome. Next stop is Glacier national park. See you guys at the Fall Nat.

Latest posts

Back