D14 Madison, In Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta presented by ServPro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the sport 20 out there only 3 signed up.Is sport 20 fading in is sport .

Dave

Sorry for the late entry, was not sure if I could made it, but, things look good now!!!! Can I pay on site, if so add me to OPEN MONO AND GAS CAT.

THANKS JOHN BENAVIDES, PALATINE, IL. 60067

Is there ever a chance of this race going back to the weekend of the big boats?
It has been talked about but there are a few factors that cause us not to be racing the same weekend as regatta..

#1- A lot of our club members either assist the regatta or like to go to all events on the river and the rc races pulls our members from doing what they enjoy about the regatta

#2- We would be a competing event with the regatta since they now have racing Sat and Sun, and therefore would lose the support we get from the regatta (publicity mostly)

#3- If we ran the same time as the regatta events we would have less spectators or spectators would have to choose between the two events

#4- It is hard to find a food vendor during the weekend of regatta

are just a few..sorry.

Post #4 is updated with current entries. If you see a mistake please let me know ASAP and be sure to verify when you register at the lake. If you plan to pay at the lake, try to have close to the correct change if possible to make registration go more smoothly.

The latest forecast is calling for temps in the lower 90s, and partly cloudy skies. Let's hope the clouds show up to keep the temps down a bit!

Great Race Propwalkers. Thanks Joe and Jerry for all the retrieve work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time. Very pleased we came down to race with you guys. A very well run race. Definitely will be back.

Jeff Henderson

Back