D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
William. For some reason it takes a little time to load. Sometimes up to 30 seconds.

How about a pic of that rigger? Sorry I won't be able to race mine this weekend. Boom tubes were bent and sponson out of alignment. Don't want to take a chance warping the tub. Will get a new sponson and a spare set over the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Charles for some reason rcevents wont load at all. boat will be back from paint shop this week. was suspose to have been done last Friday. no sneak peaks chilli it going to be sweet looking. I know u already getting nervous chilli when u see it u will be afraid very afraid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

does anyone have a 36 inch X 1/4 flex shaft for gas boat I can buy
I am pretty sure that I have one. I will check sunday (away from home right now.) I can bring it to the race if that is ok. I also have drive dogs if you need one.

If you know of anyone with a cat boat that wants to run please have them enter ASAP we are low on the open cat class and gas cat class. Where are all the electric cat boats? Nitro cat boats ?

looks like my gas rigger wont be ready for race it not back from paint yet. need my gas rigger entry moved to sport b tunnel

so now we're down to 2 gas riggers :( . anyone willing to drag their's out one more time? just did some upgrades to mine, would REALLY like to turn some laps.......

so now we're down to 2 gas riggers :( . anyone willing to drag their's out one more time? just did some upgrades to mine, would REALLY like to turn some laps.......
Me Too :( . Come on, somebody's gotta' have a gas rigger ready to go. Where's everybody who raced all season? Do we need to start trash talkin'? lol :D

Sorry guys. My boom tubes are slightly bent and the right sponson is wacked out of alignment. Did it in Atlanta in July. I did my best to fix it right but at testing the left sponson was lifting. Don't want to take a chance twisting the tub or taking someone out with a boat that isn't handling right. Will get it squared away for next season.

If anyone has a gas rigger I would be willing to drive it. I have ordered a new one but wont take delivery until sometime next year..........

trent, i was happy with the increase in performance & speed in mine. last weekend at the fort richie pond was my first runs with the 28.5 gizmo pro mod top end & the pipe 1/4" shorter & the scott schneider prepped 2716. i want to go faster some more, c'mon guys.......

wish my gas rigger was back from paint shop they are waiting on the guy to airbrush on it

it is painted
Not going to be there on Friday, but I will check on the shaft tomorrow and let you know. If you are coming across the Chesapeake bay bridge to go to the race you can stop by my work and pick it up on your way there on Friday. I will let you know for sure if I do have one or not............That way you can run it Friday and set it up

Latest posts

Back