D12 IMPBA race #4 Joseph A Sparr Memorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
It's that time once again racers, the Baltimore Model boaters are hosting their fall event . Joseph A. Sparr Memorial race featuring the Tim Lesnewski Gold Cup. Info and registration is on rcracingevents.com . Who is the scale racer to get his name put on the cup this year?

I tested the mono last night and it did not want to play well. I sent an e-mail to Charles to change my two classes from mono classes to open FE, nitro hydro and king of lake. Not many classes have met the 3 boat minumum so I chose two classes that needed another boat to make a class. Gonna run my electric 1/8th scale boat in the nitro,FE hydro class to fill it and my gas sport hydro in king of the lake to fill that one. Where is everyone. Only 18 people signed up! A bunch of classes are not filled and the race is only a week away? Sign up boys!!!!!!!

John

It's about time you signed up Bob...
default_smile.png

My Mono is out also John. I think the motor swallowed too much water in Smithfield.... I've gotta new cat to play with though and I'm going to run a nitro boat for the first time...
default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No job, no money = no racing for me )-: I've got a 28.5 out of my Warpath you can borrow, Mike.....

Sorry to hear that Robin. Thanks for the offer. I've got three boats to run plus I'm going to run Mike's Sport Tunnel so I'll have my hands full this weekend. Appreciate the offer though..

Shameless plug - we didn't quite sell all of it so I will have about 30 rolls of the 3M radio box tape (the GOOD stuff) at Ft. Ritchie race for $10 roll (cash only).

Thanks to everyone who came and raced hard this weekend. Thanks to all my club members for their hard work to put on a good event for the weekend. Congrats to Matt Smith for winning the Gold cup in a runoff that came down to the last turn of the final lap. Congrats also to Bob Morton for winning King of the Lake. See you all at the next d12 event.

Back