D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news Charles on the camping! I will be coming, going to run Open Tunnel and B Mod Tunnel. Chris Wittrig, will run Open Tunnel also. Guys, we need one omre tunnel of any kind to make the class so someone jump in, Nitro or FE. If someone wants to run one of my tunnel boats let me know and I'll bring a spare to make the class. No risk to you if anything hapens to it. Chris W., let Charles know your in for Open Tunnel please. See everyone soon. James Ethan

All campers will be expected to attend PT led by Lt Col Beasley at 0600 hours Saturday and Sunday morning while those staying at the Super 8 in Thurmont can enjoy the 8 item Super Start breakfast bonanza (that's really what they call it). :lol:

James, If needed, my son John can run one of your back up boats like last year. Just need some help starting her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
More details from Fort R. Beasley I read you wanted to camp,so I asked again and got approval,so your our camp host for the weekend. It was recommend that the tent campers stay on the ball field because its flat ,but they can set up any where inside the yellow entrance gate.RV - trailers they want on the street, no open fires on the ground but you can use those garden Chiminea or raised steel fire pits. Out side grilling ok ,well find a place to dump charcoal ashes. We rented one deluxe rest room, it has a sink,paper towels and I think a flushing toilet. The community center at the main gate is allowing us to use their showers, it's very nice about four years old, but their hours are not so good for us,Friday close at 6:00 sat 9-5 sun 10-4. The pit area is first come first serve ,its on the right see att. Pic it's about 75ft wide and runs the length of the lake, we might mark it off with flags or wood steaks 10x20, tent,trailer , pit on both sides of the blue line water front at premium rates. Well be there this weekend to work on the drivers stand and a little test & tune , remember Leave no trace behind campers we want to go back in 2014 Larry

image.jpg

Just got this in from the comm center a little something to do for all of us Saturday evening at the offers club, James B you best bring formal attire I've read the invite this is an RSVP and $50.00 per person, this might not be for us, but they are welcoming us to attend they have 150 tickets and will be sold at the door until their sold out

image.jpg

All campers will be expected to attend PT led by Lt Col Beasley at 0600 hours Saturday and Sunday morning while those staying at the Super 8 in Thurmont can enjoy the 8 item Super Start breakfast bonanza (that's really what they call it). :lol:

James, If needed, my son John can run one of your back up boats like last year. Just need some help starting her up.
Great Chili, I'll bring him one to run, let Charles know your son John is one more entry for Open Tunnel on Channel 75 Pri, Alt 77.

More details from Fort R. Beasley I read you wanted to camp,so I asked again and got approval,so your our camp host for the weekend. It was recommend that the tent campers stay on the ball field because its flat ,but they can set up any where inside the yellow entrance gate.RV - trailers they want on the street, no open fires on the ground but you can use those garden Chiminea or raised steel fire pits. Out side grilling ok ,well find a place to dump charcoal ashes. We rented one deluxe rest room, it has a sink,paper towels and I think a flushing toilet. The community center at the main gate is allowing us to use their showers, it's very nice about four years old, but their hours are not so good for us,Friday close at 6:00 sat 9-5 sun 10-4. The pit area is first come first serve ,its on the right see att. Pic it's about 75ft wide and runs the length of the lake, we might mark it off with flags or wood steaks 10x20, tent,trailer , pit on both sides of the blue line water front at premium rates. Well be there this weekend to work on the drivers stand and a little test & tune , remember Leave no trace behind campers we want to go back in 2014 Larry Thanks Larry for going the extra mile for us, a lot of guys will be happy about this. Saves us $.

Just got this in from the comm center a little something to do for all of us Saturday evening at the offers club, James B you best bring formal attire I've read the invite this is an RSVP and $50.00 per person, this might not be for us, but they are welcoming us to attend they have 150 tickets and will be sold at the door until their sold out
Sorry, can't mix boat racing and military events!! lol

I haven't sent in the entry form in yet James so I'll add John to Open Tunnel.

Chris, Don forget to sign up for Open Hydro. We're good to go on props.

Eric and myself will be there between 8-9 am Trent between 9-10 am moving the drivers stand is first priority

Here is a list of PAID entries. You will not be entered until I receive the signed flyer and funds. We would like for everyone to get this done soon so we can give moparbarn jr a head count for lunch. Don Ferrette

Kent Seal

Tim Clark

Henry Clark

Don Sparr

Kobie Jones

Dillon Groth

Eric Thompson

Charles Jones

Larry Roberts

William whetstone

Chris Wittrig

John Finch

Mike chirillo

John Chirillo

Jim Skelton

J.D. Skelton

James Beasley

i'll get mine in the mail tomorrow, charles. talked to travis, he has eric's #. see ya saturday.

oh, my entry form went in the mail today. Open tunnel, B/P tunnel, B Sport Tunnel, MOd VP Tunnel, Gas Spt Hydro. We will pencil in S40 Hydro at the race if I get it repaired. Beas

Back