D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
Attention all scale boaters its that time of year again!! The Baltimore Model Boaters club is proud to host our fall race Sept.20-22, the Joseph A. Sparr memorial race featuring the Tim Lesniewski 1/8th scale Gold Cup Trophy. Come take a shot at racing immortality by winning the class and having your name inscribed on the trophy next to past winners like Finch, Morton, and Ferrette .Heat racing rules apply and there is a Concourse award also for 1/8th scale. We will be running the usual d12 classes as well. Here is the race flyer so dust'em off and bring your A game!!!!!

Fort Richie 2013 flyer.pdf

Attachments

• Fort Richie 2013 flyer.pdf
    868.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
if u want I can check with local hotel 2 miles from me which is about 15 minutes from there to see if they can give a discount rates

Attention all scale boaters its that time of year again!! The Baltimore Model Boaters club is proud to host our fall race Sept.20-22, the Joseph A. Sparr memorial race featuring the Tim Lesniewski 1/8th scale Gold Cup Trophy. Come take a shot at racing immortality by winning the class and having your name inscribed on the trophy next to past winners like Finch, Morton, and Ferrette .Heat racing rules apply and there is a Concourse award also for 1/8th scale. We will be running the usual d12 classes as well. Here is the race flyer so dust'em off and bring your A game!!!!!
What part of and which one of the bodies of water are we running on? How about showing exactly where we will be. :)

Don, the flyer is 2 pages and at the bottom of page 2 is the hotel info and camping info. We are racing on the large lake(lake Royer) there and its the opposite side from the pier that goes out into the water from the dining hall. If you google map lake royer at fort Richie, then click on satellite view you will see a clearing opposite the pier and that's where we will be racing from .I will be passing out the flyer at the DC club race this weekend.

Don, the flyer is 2 pages and at the bottom of page 2 is the hotel info and camping info. We are racing on the large lake(lake Royer) there and its the opposite side from the pier that goes out into the water from the dining hall. If you google map lake royer at fort Richie, then click on satellite view you will see a clearing opposite the pier and that's where we will be racing from .I will be passing out the flyer at the DC club race this weekend.
Are you bringing something in for a drivers stand? Looks really flat right there...............

Charles if u can do some kind of flyer and email it to me I can make copies and post it local so people can come and watch

Charles I talked to days inn I have meet with the manager tomarrow morning they said they would give good discount. I will post soon as I get answer there address is 239 west main street Waynesboro pa 17268. phone number is 717-762-9113. I will post prices of the rooms in morning. also I can show everyone how to get there from fort Richie.

They just posted the new schedule for working Saturdays at my job and fortunately I do not have to work that weekend. This should be do able for me. Se ya'll next month!!

Guys I got the info for hotel closest to the race. Days Inn single is $55.99 double is $63.99 queen double $67.99 this is with 20% discount. there number is 717-762-9113 get your reservations in soon as possible. also tell them u are with the boat racing at fort Richie. the manager said they get booked up quick for weekends make sure u reserve your room soon as possible there address is 239 west main street Waynesboro pa 17268 the hotel is about 15 minute drive from fort richie

anyone have mike butlers phone can u pm me it. guys make sure to see my post on first page about hotel info

We can add mod vp if we can get the minimum to make the class. Check and see if mr Beasley and Ron shaw are able to come for this race.

Mr Loeb, members decided to not post this on rcracingevents this time but we will going forward in 2014. I will do my best to keep a running talley of what has been entered and post it here.

Latest posts

Back