D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is painted
Not going to be there on Friday, but I will check on the shaft tomorrow and let you know. If you are coming across the Chesapeake bay bridge to go to the race you can stop by my work and pick it up on your way there on Friday. I will let you know for sure if I do have one or not............That way you can run it Friday and set it up
will lives about 10 minutes from the pond, john. the bay bridge would be a little bit out of the way :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: .....

robin I don't have boat yet it still needs clear coated after the airbrushing.it will take me more than couple days to get it ready. don't want to rush to put it back together.

No Problem, not sure of your distance to the pond. I just figured if it would help you out you could stop by on the way, that's all.

does anyone have a 36 inch X 1/4 flex shaft for gas boat I can buy
I am pretty sure that I have one. I will check sunday (away from home right now.) I can bring it to the race if that is ok. I also have drive dogs if you need one.
I checked today and I do have one new 36" shaft. It is in my trailer and will be with me this weekend if you need one.

I also got my P tunnel back together as well. I took the throttle/brake servo from my Baja 5b (it is the same servo that I use for steering in my boats (HS-645-MG) and it is all good to go know for next weekend.

I will come pick it up John, and bring it back to NC!!!.... :)
And then there's another comment from the peanut gallery!!!!!!!
LOL...... Sorry we will miss you guys at the next race. See ya next year if we don't see you at the Fall Nats or Elizabeth City.

Sorry that y'all cant make this one. I do realize that it not exactly around the corner for you. Maybe see you in Florida in Jan/Feb for one of the big races down there but no traveling for me until that point.

so now we're down to 2 gas riggers :( . anyone willing to drag their's out one more time? just did some upgrades to mine, would REALLY like to turn some laps.......
I don't like the sound of "drag it out one more time." Makes it sound like it won't be coming home. I guess I can help you guys out and sign up for the rigger class. I will have to pay for it when I get there if that is ok.

John

Signed up at Rcracingevents

Last edited by a moderator:
so now we're down to 2 gas riggers :( . anyone willing to drag their's out one more time? just did some upgrades to mine, would REALLY like to turn some laps.......
I don't like the sound of "drag it out one more time." Makes it sound like it won't be coming home. I guess I can help you guys out and sign up for the rigger class. I will have to pay for it when I get there if that is ok.

John

Nice move John, wish I could be there to see you (2) old goats go at it !!!!!!! :D

John

Nice move John, wish I could be there to see you (2) old goats go at it !!!!!!! :D
Bahhhhhhhh Bahhhhhhhh

We didn't get to any of the same races this year Hammer. What's with that? I thought you were gonna move south. Come on down!

Hi all Fort Ritchie is asking for a head count on how many campers we'll have over the weekend, I know of a few send a post or priv mess

John

thanx for "draggin" the rigger out one more time, john :D . didn't mean for it to sound so final, although it is the last d-12 race this season :( .....see ya'll friday. larry, kent & i had talked about camping, but i'm gonna drive home at night, it's less than 60 miles. that, & my bed & momma's cookin' ;) .

I have a hotel room reserved but I'm on the fence also about whether or not to drive home Saturday night. It's about a 1+15 ride home for me. I was thinking about bringing the ole Weber up and firing it up after we race on Saturday and just hanging out till dark. Then hitting the hotel room. Right now 40% chance of T-storms for Saturday. I guess I'll go ahead and plan on that and hope for the best weather wise. If anyone else wants to pot luck it and throw something on the grill, they are more than welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...hotel...yup weber sat eve. Sounds good...I have absolutely nothing ready...lol!

Back