D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be camping in my Air Conditioned Trailer, cooking on my grill and loving life this weekend. I will arrive late Friday night. I hope there is not an access problem after 5 p.m. as I will not arrive until about 10 p.m. Please advise me Charles if there are special access requirements after normal business hours. I hace a military ID, I assume the military controls the base? Thanks, James Beasley

James there's no military on base, a few residents there but they know we'll be there. We're going to set bright yellow arrows leading everyone to the back side of the lake. I don't know who else is staying over on Friday. I suggest you park on the street Friday night there's only one street light back there it will be quite dark. I'll be there in the early am. If you get there and the yellow gate is closed, just push it open, I'll have the pad lock, I'll also let the management know about your late arrival. Mike B may be there

larry make sure u plug in the Barbie night light james is afraid of the dark :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, it was 50% sat., 30% sun. supposed to be sunny & 75 here today, cloudy & 64 now, i'm about 60 miles south/south west of the pond. front appears to be coming in sooner than predicted..........dress warm, stay dry & race between the raindrops ;) .

Anybody have an extra Speedmaster mini hydro rudder?

Last edited by a moderator:
The past couple of days the family has been under the weather (bad pun) but I think we'll be okay. I could only get half the day off tomorrow. Will hopefully be at the pond between noon and 1pm.

I'm going to nix the grilling idea Saturday afternoon after racing is completed. Looks like the worst of the weather will be Saturday evening. :(

Just checked RC Racing events. A little over 100 boats entered. EXCELLANT!!! Looking forward to it rain or shine!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back