Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******UPDATE******

I just wanted to give all of you a heads up as soon as possible. Yesterday I was tasked to deploy in July to the Middle East for the seventh time. I'll be gone for 6 months and unfortunately during that time I won't be building any tanks. I'll continue to take orders and build tanks until June. Once June hits my son will be on summer vacation and I'll be shutting down to spend time with the family before I leave. I do plan to continue building in January when I return. I know this is a huge inconvenience for many of you and I'm truly sorry.

If you have any questions or want to work on tank designs while I'm deployed you can always contact me here or by email to [email protected]

As always, a big thank you to International Waters and all my great customers and friends for their support.

Ryan Lipgens

Last edited by a moderator:
******UPDATE*******

I wanted to make sure everything was final before I posted this. Due to DOD cutbacks I was offered the opportunity of early retirement back in January and I applied for it. I found out today it was accepted and I will start terminal leave the first week of June. The next couple months are going to move very fast between out processing the Air Force and moving again (hopefully for the last time).

The good news is I now won't have a 6 month down time. The bad news is I'll have to take a small break from building tanks a little sooner. I have to concentrate on lining up a future career and moving my family to a new city. I will continue building tanks for through the middle of April and will then be taken a two or three month break depending on how things go. My goal is to be employed and moved by the end of June.

I truly enjoy this hobby and due plan to keep building tanks after I'm settled in with next chapter.

Thanks for all your support

Ryan

Hi David,

I'm sorry but I'm not taking on any more orders right now. I received your PM and will put you on my build list and contact you as soon as I'm back up and running.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Ryan

Hey Ryan

New JAE 45 tank is awesome, no big surprise there.

Need one for another project when you get things up and running again .

Thanks Tim

Custom HDPE Fuel Tanks

Made from 1/8 or 1/16" high density polyethylene and comes with a Sullivan gas fitting. These are made to order to your specifications. All you have to do is provide basic measurements (Length x Width x Height).

For those who don't perfer the sullivan fuel fittings I can install HDPE barbed fittings. One in a lower corner for a fuel pick-up and one in a top corner for a vent. The fitting in the picture is for the large gas size fuel line, but I do have smaller ones for nitro fuel line.

No payment is due until the tank has been built, leak tested and ready to ship. I will email you pictures and my paypal address at that time. Prices are based on size and complexity.

I've sold a few on JRCBD with great results. I was told by a few guys that there might be some interest on this site.

You can PM me or email sketches/ measurements to [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Ryan Lipgens
Custom HDPE Fuel Tanks

Made from 1/8 or 1/16" high density polyethylene and comes with a Sullivan gas fitting. These are made to order to your specifications. All you have to do is provide basic measurements (Length x Width x Height).

For those who don't perfer the sullivan fuel fittings I can install HDPE barbed fittings. One in a lower corner for a fuel pick-up and one in a top corner for a vent. The fitting in the picture is for the large gas size fuel line, but I do have smaller ones for nitro fuel line.

No payment is due until the tank has been built, leak tested and ready to ship. I will email you pictures and my paypal address at that time. Prices are based on size and complexity.

I've sold a few on JRCBD with great results. I was told by a few guys that there might be some interest on this site.

You can PM me or email sketches/ measurements to [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Ryan Lipgens
ryan could please call me you built me a couple of tanks two months ago and I lost your cell number it is urgent keith Thompson 757-254-8222 thanks

Hi Ryan how's things going with the relocation?When you get settled I need a couple of tanks. Let us know when you are back to building tanks again? Thanks for building a quality product that fits!!

Thanks

Brad

Thanks Brad, I added you to my list. Everything is going ok so far, hoping to be settled by mid June.

****UPDATE****

I'm now back in Wichita Kansas and recently accepted a new career offer with a great company. I'm currently in the process of buying a home and if everything goes as planned I should be moved in and ready to start building tanks within the next 2 months. The transition from military to civilian life has taken a little longer than I expected and I apologize for the delay to all of you.

Other than some slight delays everything is going great. I'm extremely fortunate to have found a new career so quickly and that we have a great family to stay with during this transition.

Thanks for all your support

Ryan

Back