Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******UPDATE*******

We closed on our house last Friday and our stuff was delivered today!!!!!! I'm working like crazy to unpack and setup my garage so I can start building tanks again. I'm hoping to start with in the next week or so. I will contact everyone on my build list to confirm orders very soon.

Thank you all for your patience,

Ryan

Congrats Ryan!!! Don't try to rush too much! Remember to spend enough time with your wife and family during the whole household settling in time! Not good to "play with boat stuff" while the better half is still working on putting together the home...I had to learn that before!!!!

GQ

Thanks guys!

Everyone on my build list has been contact with the exception of two that I will call this weekend. I'm back up and running again. Please understand I have some existing orders to catch up on, so any new orders will have a small lead time of a couple weeks. Once I get caught up I'll be back to my normal quick turn around time. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding through this transition. I truly appreciate your support!

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ryan,

I need a price on two tanks please.

1 x 16oz with internal hoper for nitro mono

1 x 16oz with bottom sump for gas mono

Regards Daniel

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still building tanks. This is one of my latest for a turbine jet.

Ryan

IMG_20141206_162153_550.jpg

Ryan,

My wife is from Wichita and one brother is co-owner of a large machine shop there. Wichita has a great rc boat IMPBA club near the Sedgwick County Zoo, I've raced there a couple times very good site and organization, the IMPBA website should list current contact info. Good luck getting settled again.

Wallster

Wallster,

I had a blast two weeks ago racing at Sedgwick County Park. The club here is awesome! We're really enjoying Wichita.

Yes I have Pete. I have measurements for two different tanks for that boat, one holds approx. 7 oz. and the other hold approx. 12 oz. Send me you email address and I'll send you pictures with measurements. both have a "V" bottom with a baffled sump for the fuel pick-up.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan,

Have you made any tanks to fit an SG118H 1/8th scale made by RC Boat Company that has one underdeck tank that holds about 20 ounces (+/_) ?

If not, I can make a drawing and email to you.one.

I'm getting tired of losing first place finishes on the last turn to the finish line due to lack of fuel capacity. AGAIN.

Thanks

Duke

See the link below.

http://rcboatcompany.com/ScaleHulls.html

Latest posts

Back