Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I will be getting you to build my 90 tank next. The 40 tank worked out awesome. Thank you!

Rene,

Email sent. I just realized the dates in my post above were off by a month. As of Sep. 20th I'm shut down until I move into our new house. I put you on the build list and will let you know when I'm back up and running.

Thanks

Ryan

******UPDATE 9 October********

I just found out our house will not be ready to move into until Nov. 20th. This means we will have to stay in temporary lodging on base until then and all our stuff will remain in storage until we can move in.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make any tanks until then. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but this was not how it was planned to work out. I will continue to take orders and add to my build list. I will contact everyone on the build list before any tanks are made to insure there are no changes and you still want the tank. As always, no payment is due until your tank is ready to ship.

Send all inquiries to- [email protected]

I'm really starting to miss my garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks agian for all your support.

Ryan

Hi Tim,

I have built tanks for twins, but not sure if I made them for a crapshooter. All my drawings are in storage. For niitro I would recommend two tanks with an internal hopper tank in each tank.

Ryan

Sounds good Tim, enjoy your trip!

I was talking to another customer today and a possible option could be a single tank with a divider down the middle and an internal hopper tank on each side. Something to think about.

I added you to the build list and will contact you when I'm up and running. Feel free to send me some measurements when you have time and we'll work on some drawings.

Thanks

Ryan

Great question Samuel.

In nitro applications there doesn't seem to be an issue. I can probably count on one hand the nitro tanks I've had to fix.

In Gas applications there has been some isses. The vibrations in Gas boata are tremendous compared to nitro boats and the flips and wrecks are more violent. Needless to say I've had to repair a few of them.

I'm constantly working on new designs and ways to make them stronger. I've started adding baffles to the larger Gas tanks which seems to help, but nothing's bullet proof and being seam welded they can only take so much of a beating. There's no comparison, molded tanks like Sullivan are much stronger. In a Gas application Sullivan tanks and IV bags are great. I just try to provide an option where those won't work.

Kool. I'm sending a pair of tanks to Walt. When I get them back and when you get settled in I'll show you what I got and see what you think.

Got to see a couple of your tanks first hand at shawdaddy's shop. Very nice work. I will be needing one with an internal hopper and both fittings at the top for my 90 Cajun Bullet. As soon as I can stop by the shop and take some measurements I will.

Got to see a couple of your tanks first hand at shawdaddy's shop. Very nice work. I will be needing one with an internal hopper and both fittings at the top for my 90 Cajun Bullet. As soon as I can stop by the shop and take some measurements I will.
Sounds good Zach. I'll add you to the build list.

Thanks

Ryan

what is your schedule again Ryan? I need to get these tanks modified some how..

thanks
Tony,

We're scheduled to move in on Nov. 21st. I'm going to do everything possible to be up and running by the 23rd. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the best I can do right now. Temporary lodging on base is not fun. I can't wait to move in, start living a semi-normal life again and get back to building tanks.

Thanks again for everyones patience.

Ryan

Back