Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ryan. I'll have Shaw take some measurements if he's not busy and get you the info. Long turn around is not a problem. Probably won't absolutely need it till late November. I noticed you will be moving.

Ryan I would like you to make me 2 tanks for my new 45 seducer I need a 16 oz and a 2 oz hopper I will send you the tank tray so you can make tanks to fit the tray will that work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan I would like you to make me 2 tanks for my new 45 seducer I need a 16 oz and a 2 oz hopper I will send you the tank tray so you can make tanks to fit the tray will that work?
Yes that will work. I'll add you to my build list and contact you with my new address as soon as I move in.

Thanks

Ryan

Will you be up and running by tomorrow or is there still more work to do
I should be back to building by the end of the weekend. Our stuff was delivered yesterday and we've been unpacking non-stop. My goal is to sit down tomorrow morning and knock out a bunch of emails to customers.

I currently have 19 customers on my build list.

My wife and I decided that the next time we move we're selling all the furniture and moving ourselves. Having other people move your stuff is a pain. They don't take care of it and stuff is always damaged. At least this has been my experience with the lowest bidder hired by the government for the last 15 years.

****UPDATE November 23rd****

Lipgens Fabrication is back up and running!!!! I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

Everyone on the build list has been contacted and I'm going to start knocking out orders tomorrow.

It's a great to have a garage again!

Ryan

UPDATE

I just got in 100ft of HDPE tubing to make welded transfer lines on tanks with an internal hopper. I did some testing this morning and it's going to work great. Now tanks can be completely welded from HDPE including transfer lines.

I just want give a quick thanks to the members that helped point me in the right direction. I truly enjoy trying out new ideas and it's great when they work out.

Thanks again

Ryan Lipgens
Ryan,

I will be ordering tanks for all my Crapshooter riggers ASAP. Can I call you to discuss a few things. If yes, email me your number. [email protected]

Thanks,

Albert

UPDATE

I just got in 100ft of HDPE tubing to make welded transfer lines on tanks with an internal hopper. I did some testing this morning and it's going to work great. Now tanks can be completely welded from HDPE including transfer lines.

I just want give a quick thanks to the members that helped point me in the right direction. I truly enjoy trying out new ideas and it's great when they work out.

Thanks again

Ryan Lipgens
Ryan,

I will be ordering tanks for all my Crapshooter riggers ASAP. Can I call you to discuss a few things. If yes, email me your number. [email protected]

Thanks,

Albert
Email sent.

Thanks

Ryan

Ryan:

In the need for two tanks,

One for a JAE 45 and one for a Speedmaster 21 mono hull.

Is this doable, if so how much sent to Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Many Thanks And Merry Christmas.

Ryan:

In the need for two tanks,

One for a JAE 45 and one for a Speedmaster 21 mono hull.

Is this doable, if so how much sent to Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Many Thanks And Merry Christmas.
PM sent. Merry Christmas to you also.

Thanks

Ryan

I've been working with Ryan to get a tank done. All I have to say is wow! This guy is on top of things, and knowledgeable!

TL

Latest posts

Back