competitive 3.5 tunnel question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you learn or can tune without one that is great! Then you dont need to spend the extra 40-50 on the servo and needle and such!

Got to run a couple of tanks through my vision 20 today. These hulls drive so amazing, I only wish Id thought to get a video of her in action. First time on the water id guesstimate mid 40s and you can turn this boat quite hard in a turn without upsetting the hull at all. Vision gets my thumbs up for sure, while I was driving all I could say was this thing is amazing over and over

Rene,

I think you will have a new set up for Mr. Picco this year.

Believe it or not we have found a better propeller.

Some down South Winter Testing is showing a better lap time

with the different propeller.

Soft Water Yet?

Mark

Rene, that was an awesome video!!! what kind of motor set up is on them boats? thanks for your input

Thank You,Mine has a Tecnopower on OS lower, The one I was running with in the beginning of the vid has a CMB on a lawless and the other one has a Picco P5 on a lawless lower, The Vision run well with any combo a OS aircooled version is also a great choice for the Vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rene, enjoy watching your video's buddy and now I know first hand how amazing these Vision hulls really are. Looks like so much fun, just friends running tunnels and rubbing some paint :D

Cheers Hayden

Rene, enjoy watching your video's buddy and now I know first hand how amazing these Vision hulls really are. Looks like so much fun, just friends running tunnels and rubbing some paint :D

Cheers Hayden
Thanks, We have so much fun running together we do it with a lot of boats and when we are done we are always smiling. :D

rodney, so if i want to change the color do I have to use gel? or is there some kind of paint out there? thanks

What is best nitro to fuel to use in new OS High performance motor .21xm
Nitro % and blend is subject to discussion, but a lot of people run 50% to 65% nitro in the OS engines. The trick is to use the right sort of plug. Mine absolutely loves K&B 1L's or McCoy MC59's. I've also used ODonnell ODO77's with success also.

Mark,

Automotive paint suppliers. Or just have a panel shop do it for you (Spraying paint can be hazardous to your health without a proper respirator etc)

Back