competitive 3.5 tunnel question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me Too. Looks like a Alden motor,I have seen his motors run they scream.
Yep both of them are modded by him! Kinda wish I wouldn't have let him get the VG 30 though! I almost bought it then told Alden about it! I miss my buddy Alden and his work he does a nice job!

Yes he does have the TT's down, Next time I talk to him I will let him know you are looking for him..

Jeremy at Salisbury Power Pipes has carbon pipes that I am sure would work too!!!

Yes he does have the TT's down, Next time I talk to him I will let him know you are looking for him..
He knows:) I have been texting him and got some responses back but now he is giving me the silent treatment for the last 2 weeks! I'm going to text him saying I switched to OS and sold all my TT stuff :D He will Sh!t himself and I'm sure I will get a response!!!! I understand what he is going through so when he is ready I'm ready!

Jeremy at Salisbury Power Pipes has carbon pipes that I am sure would work too!!!
Hey Ron did you end up getting Gregs 35plus with the Gadjet pipe?

I was supprised how quick my SPP pipe got here! I think it only took 7-8 days if I remember right. Great service from Jeremy!!

No I didn't Kevin. Not sure who he sold that to. Yes. Jeremy has great prices and service for inboard and outboard pipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg's motor and pipe are still in Aus, Sydney actually. With anyluck it will be in my shop very soon getting bolted up to a customers Vision!

Have you run your latest import Ron? You like?

Hey everyone,

I really do appreciate all of the advice on the boat/motor package... you guys have been great!!!! it is starting to come together Ill put pics up as soon as I can so you all can see the results of all of your advice... Im sure I am not done with questions, more to come

thanks again

Mark

Mark,

You may not know it, but you're helping more than just yourself. I'm getting back into r/c boating and have a hull from Shawn (VisionCraft) on the way. I, too, am appreciating the knowledge in this thread. Keep posting!

-Joey

Mark,

You may not know it, but you're helping more than just yourself. I'm getting back into r/c boating and have a hull from Shawn (VisionCraft) on the way. I, too, am appreciating the knowledge in this thread. Keep posting!

-Joey
Joey,

Glad you are learning also... I have a lot to learn thats for sure

Brian,

They are shipping tomorrow.

We just had a foot of snow in the last two days and I have been De-Icing aircrafts.

They turned out well I think. Let me know how they run when it warms up out there?

Thanks,

Mark
Man you weren't kidding when you said they came out good... Got them today and they look awesome! Thanks mark!

Back