competitive 3.5 tunnel question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian forgot to tell you it was in the car when he went testing with Rene last year.

57 MPH is possible on a stock OS 21 motor in the water. I am not even

a tunnel guy and I went 53 MPH with a TS-2 and a "Kensil OS 21" motor

five years ago at least. It was a heat race set up with a cupped 1440B/C @ 2.57" cup

and full diameter.

Keep Testing Fellas,

Mark

Rene,

Brian may have a faster car or truck this year also.

I think you will both be faster this year.

Thanks For The Support Fellas,

Mark

Marks right, thing really hauls going down the highway in my car... Turns on a dime too Rene :lol:

We're definitely the ones that should be thanking you for the support Mark. Cant wait to see my new "wheels" B)

Brian,

They are shipping tomorrow.

We just had a foot of snow in the last two days and I have been De-Icing aircrafts.

They turned out well I think. Let me know how they run when it warms up out there?

Thanks,

Mark

Yeah we got hit with a bunch of snow this week as well. As soon as you think its over theres always at least one more snow storm.

Thanks for knocking them out so quick, I'll definitely let you know how they go. :)

another question best nitro fuel percentage to break in new o s motor on? and how do do break in???\

thanks

another question best nitro fuel percentage to break in new o s motor on? and how do do break in???\

From my Exp with the OS, the recommend 2.5 turns out is blubbering rich and not ideal for break in. I would start at 2 turns out and go from there, this will help get some heat build up :)

thanks

I I

I dont know what you guys are talking about... it was easy to get my tunnel going 60... :p
Yeah but will it turn..LOL :p
psh... I can turn at 70 with my Tiger :rolleyes: Yeah right :blink: Rene when did you hear from Alden last? He is giving me the silent treatment....

Mark just listent to all these guys with the Visions they are fast but more impotantly there boats handle good!!! I seen the videos B)
kroggs don't count out the tt buddy, I just put my tt back on the vs1, im going to compare performance with the vision Mac combo, I think the results are going to surprise people. Pitch vs rpm

I I

I dont know what you guys are talking about... it was easy to get my tunnel going 60... :p
psh... I can turn at 70 with my Tiger :rolleyes: Yeah right :blink: Rene when did you hear from Alden last? He is giving me the silent treatment....

Mark just listent to all these guys with the Visions they are fast but more impotantly there boats handle good!!! I seen the videos B)
kroggs don't count out the tt buddy, I just put my tt back on the vs1, im going to compare performance with the vision Mac combo, I think the results are going to surprise people. Pitch vs rpm

I I

I hear ya!

I need to get a new P/L for my BXR and then figure out which I want to run the BXR or the Pro on my lower:) I just like running what nobody else is!!!

2012-06-03_21-30-17_862.jpg

105_2365.JPG

Latest posts

Back