• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb vac 45 f/s and maybe 45 jae with other vac

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Lookng to sell my vac 45 cmb that s is a steve woods moded vac with a balanced crank i would like 400 for this as it still needs bro ke in the sleave is tight and will need broke in i got this motor from jon night and if any one has ever bought his stuff then u know it is good.....i belive i payed him close to 500 for this and a spare piston speave for my other vac....i also am looking to maybe sell my 45 jae rigger with my other vac in it....i will post pics of both but will only price the motor for now....if u wanna give me a offer on the 45 rigger please do but i will not just give it away...boat is well built no werks or damage to hull or sponson will come with sovax streeing servo low profile 3rd channel servo hitec and 82 mg hitec...o.s 3rd channel needle and walt barney tank qnd shouland 1657 prop ....make a offer an worse i can say is no if no resonable offer is given then i will set a price....thank for looking.... money order or wire transfer threw Western Union or wallmart perferd

Steve woods moded vac 45.....350 plus 10 for shipping

Jae 45 with vac ....open to offers please no low balls this is a fast and well built boat

I also have a cajun 21 with mac 21 for sale if nttrest i will post pics

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in Cajun 21 and Mac 21,I would like first offer after pics posted.

Ross

Here r pics of .21 cajun ross..lmk what u think i would like 225 shiped for it or shoot me a offer...has 3rd channel in it as well if u need more pics plz lmk asap

It will need a new cowl tho the one i have for it is pretty hacked up but still works for now....lol

Here r pics of .21 cajun ross..lmk what u think i would like 225 shiped for it or shoot me a offer...has 3rd channel in it as well if u need more pics plz lmk asap

It will need a new cowl tho the one i have for it is pretty hacked up but still works for now....lol
James,

If Ross passes on the Bullet I would like to offer $200.00 shipped if that includes the Mac21 and pipe

Hey rick ross does want it but if anything falls throw u r next in line for it i will keep updated if something happens....thank u rick for the intrest in it....if anything happens i will let u know sir...ross pm has been sent thank u

New price for motor 350 plus shipping

Jae 45 rigger 675 or take both for 1050.....that includes steve woods modfied motor cmb vac, and the stock vac with new piston sleave that is in boat already , and 1657 shouland prop

I'll take the JAE 45 James. How do you want payment? Are you going to Mendota?

Larry Gempp Jr.

Motor Sold to mark pending payment....both boat and motor will be shipped out this afternoon with tracking....sry for the long wait I could get on here for some reason for about 5 or 6 hours...not sure y...thanks guys

Hey not a problem buddy I'm glad it got there safe my friend...hope ever thing looks good for ya...like said had a few issues with the strut so I sent u a new one and a new servo tray....

Back