• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JRX 91 w/NR91 and JAE 45 w/CMB 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

I have a JRX .91 with Nova Rossi .91 for sale. Has the best of everything. Literally 8 tanks through boat and motor, still breaking in. Violet 3rd channel needle, Speed Pipe, top of the line servos. Everything but the RX and the cowl. Will come with Props4U 1667. This boat was getting faster with every lap I ran it. I had it professionally painted/cleared. It's literally a 10/10.

Next is a JAE 45. I got it second hand, I only ran the boat for one weekend and it runs very well. Has CMB 45 VAC with fresh P/S. Comes with AA Parabolic Pipe, Ferette 3rd channel needle, servos, etc. Everything but RX and cowl. I have a new ZIPKITT cowl that will need to be fitted and painted. Will come with Props4U 1657.

I'd take $1850 plus shipping for everything. I'm not opposed to splitting up, make me an offer....

Both these boats were ran at Mendota a few weeks ago so people can add in how they ran with no setup time whatsoever.

Larry

20170816_204114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd be interested in breaking a boat down, may be interested in VAC, header and pipe.

That is if it gets down to that. I know it's not ideal from your perspective.

Just keep it in mind, please.

Thanks-

Tim

Hi Larry,

I'm going to say I'll take it for Ken Ross

Did you ever find the cowl for the JRX?

Back